This is what they're airing on Nickelodeon now

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Gay people exist :manny:
Pretty sure seeing gay people won't turn a straight person gay
Your kids gonna be exposed to life in school, in the neighborhood, in church etc
And also Selena Gomez rolling around in lingerie singing that she just wants to be good for you. Nick has been banned since the beginning of the summer when I saw that. My daughter will literally ask if she can watch a show on Nick if she sees it on the channel guide.

:patrice:

:steviej:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Right. We have Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime at the crib. The only thing my kids watch is Daniel Tiger and Curious George.
Don't let these perverts on Nick and Disney program your kids.

What about the other folks kids breh. Not saying I have the answers but. Your kid is gonna look kind of fukked up walking around saying ew around gay people. while other kids have already moved on and accepted that shyt.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
What about the other folks kids breh. Not saying I have the answers but. Your kid is gonna look kind of fukked up walking around saying ew around gay people. while other kids have already moved on and accepted that shyt.
The gay shyt is not my biggest concern why I don't let my kids watch TV in my house. I'm more concerned with the marketing and advertising that is geared towards kids. Not only that, I feel like TV is destructive to the black child's self-esteem.