This is what they're airing on Nickelodeon now

Pifford

All Star
Daps
Why do kids need to know about gay people at such a young age? shyt's gonna end up being like "8, 9, 10! Very good everyone, that's how how you count to 10. Now before snack time, let's talk about gay and transgender people. Some men like penis inside them, others like to tuck.their own back" in like fukking kindergarten smfh

killacal

Banned
Daps
Why do kids need to know about gay people at such a young age? shyt's gonna end up being like "8, 9, 10! Very good everyone, that's how how you count to 10. Now before snack time, let's talk about gay and transgender people. Some men like penis inside them, others like to tuck.their own back" in like fukking kindergarten smfh
they teach gay sex ed to kids already :scust:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
lmao damn Joe Biden got away with sayin that?

Most people think Biden is just some fun old dude who makes gaffs.. so they don't pay what his really saying in those gaffs any mind.

Jews run the west..and therefore the world pretty much :manny:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

When I have children and they say they wanna shows like these Imma be like
2mx3i87.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm young and black. Seeing gay parents help kids who know they are gay see them selves and what kind of parent they can be one day and Nothing wrong with that.
And their are alot of gay parents in real life and kids see this when parents volunteer.

Idk why yall are neg rep me but It funny so many of yall are bothered by this when i see so many little kids who have access to Instagram, facebook, tumblr and youtube where they show full on fukking, naked bodies, fights and cussing...yall worried about this. This site funny some times
You're a fukking troll whiteboy

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Let them gay nikkas cook, wtf is wrong w yall. A homo aint never came after my girl, a homo ain't never started no beef w me. YTF would u hate a gay person :dahell:

The only reason is yall are gay yourselves, so you don't want the media to mention it because u might get exposed. Fudgepacking insecure mfers. Go ride that Hershey highway

Daps
You're a fukking troll whiteboy

Happily African American. And their are alot of gay black men and women.

Y do yall keep saying white

How is this harming anyone? You see straight parents all the time on these shows? You can't turned a child gay or straight lol

Family Man

Banned
Daps
In all seriousness this is what Netflix is for. Netflix doesn't air junk from what I've seen in the kids section. I think you can control which shows and movies your kids are watching too.

fukk TV.
Right. We have Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime at the crib. The only thing my kids watch is Daniel Tiger and Curious George.
Don't let these perverts on Nick and Disney program your kids.