Yall gonna learn

All these channels are owned by jews

Top execs are jews

Producers are jews

Writers are jews

Directors are jews

Why are jews peddling this to your kids :jbhmm:

Joe Biden on Jew influence of gay marriage :mjlol:

“It wasn’t anything we legislatively did. It was ‘Will and Grace,’ it was the social media. Literally. That’s what changed peoples’ attitudes. That’s why I was so certain that the vast majority of people would embrace and rapidly embrace” gay marriage, Biden said.
“Think behind of all that, I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it’s in Hollywood or social media are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry

:sas2:
Same in the music industry. Jews run it all.

Daps
Yet you've been lurking here for 2 1/2 years

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

If your going to reply, reply to everything.

And no, I forgot I made an account on here til I researched mr. Robot n game of thrones forums, both were pretty active. Don't presume

If you do not like gay people, that your thing but don't act like kids of all types don't want to see good representation of themselves.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Yall gonna learn

All these channels are owned by jews

Top execs are jews

Producers are jews

Writers are jews

Directors are jews

Why are jews peddling this to your kids :jbhmm:

Joe Biden on Jew influence of gay marriage :mjlol:

“It wasn’t anything we legislatively did. It was ‘Will and Grace,’ it was the social media. Literally. That’s what changed peoples’ attitudes. That’s why I was so certain that the vast majority of people would embrace and rapidly embrace” gay marriage, Biden said.
“Think behind of all that, I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it’s in Hollywood or social media are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry

:sas2:
lmao damn Joe Biden got away with sayin that?

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I'm young and black. Seeing gay parents help kids who know they are gay see them selves and what kind of parent they can be one day and Nothing wrong with that.
And their are alot of gay parents in real life and kids see this when parents volunteer.

Idk why yall are neg rep me but It funny so many of yall are bothered by this when i see so many little kids who have access to Instagram, facebook, tumblr and youtube where they show full on fukking, naked bodies, fights and cussing...yall worried about this. This site funny some times

Feel you breh. White supremacist loathe gays. But some of the most anti whitr people denounce homosexulity as the white mans tool. They want thier kids growing up hating a group of people the same way racist raise thier kids not allowing them to listen to black music or watch programming that shows black people. There is no difference. On this board the ones with common sense are usually in the neg...wouldnt worry about it.

Daps
Feel you breh. White supremacist loathe gays. But some of the most anti whitr people denounce homosexulity as the white mans tool. They want thier kids growing up hating a group of people the same way racist raise thier kids not allowing them to listen to black music or watch programming that shows black people. There is no difference. On this board the ones with common sense are usually in the neg...wouldnt worry about it.

This broad very interesting especially compared to my comic book fourms cbr and others I'm on.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He can't even have two black daddies?!:bryan:

Lol I ain't mad at the gay shyt

I can imagine my aunts' reaction

What the he'll they doin in the caaaartooons?