This is what the kids are doing on Roblox?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ayo wtf :laff:

I thought they just build things on that game. Lil b*stards having a whole house party and airing that bytch out :mjlol:
most of the kids are just building shyt

its the adults that turned the game out

they did it to Minecraft too

its way more adults playing these games than kids

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They Already Looking For Breh, It’s Over :francis:

1-F489-F67-60-AA-45-B6-BFEA-6-AD2876-B0710.png
Nah what kind of game is this for real??:ohhh:*Edit I didn't even peep the screenshot and they got their names all over it's over for him:picard:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Real talk if you have nieces/nephews or kids of your own, just sit back and watch them fukk around on Roblox.

shyt is bizarre on another level because it’s not like some stay in moms basement incel ugly gamer shyt. These are little kids glued to the tablet, zoned out and getting emotional over these Roblox games and it’s hilarious + concerning.

Not to mention that these Roblox games look like pure shyt (to us). But a 7 year old don’t know shyt about graphics and processing power or refresh rates so they let it rock.

Now the grown folk are fukking with it.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Real talk if you have nieces/nephews or kids of your own, just sit back and watch them fukk around on Roblox.

shyt is bizarre on another level because it’s not like some stay in moms basement incel ugly gamer shyt. These are little kids glued to the tablet, zoned out and getting emotional over these Roblox games and it’s hilarious + concerning.

Not to mention that these Roblox games look like pure shyt (to us). But a 7 year old don’t know shyt about graphics and processing power or refresh rates so they let it rock.

Now the grown folk are fukking with it.
It’s kinda funny cuz my brother is 13 and still plays. He has a switch, vr headset and a pc. He plays this (roblox) the most.

didn’t even care about a PS5 (which I could’ve gotten him). Gfx don’t seem to be the end all be all with the younger crowd.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
nikka what? I was 8trey gangsta crip on Habbo Hotel fukk you talking bout :mjtf:

giphy.gif
I remember some nikkas from SC tried to get me in some folk shyt on there. Was about to set me up with some of they groupies and everything lol.

I met a lifelong friend on there. A Nigerian chick from Atlanta. Kept in touch and hit her a year ago. She a nurse now. She my home girl lol