“This Is What Breakfast Is Supposed To Look Like”

JNew

Superstar
Daps
I was gonna joke and say a lot of white ppl probably eat like that everyday bcuz as soon as they’d get to work they’d head to the bathroom and RIP that shyt up first thing…I’m thinking how you blowing up the bathroom everyday as soon as y’all get to work…when it comes to breakfast I tried to eat enough to energize me but not a full meal to bog me down or put me on the toilet…as one poster said that first plate is more like a weekend breakfast…there’s no time when that other plate is acceptable tho

You must have chromes disease to think a breakfast like that would send you to the bathroom.

The point of eating is to give the body what you need and have you digestive system ready. If you poop smells, or you need more then one wipe your food is not being properly digested and your not eating right.

When I was doing manual labor in my early twenties I would eat a breakfast like that work for 12 hours and come home and eat a a package of Tyson chicken breast (2-3lb) and maybe for lunch a bbj sandwich. I was never bloated and my food was always digested when I went to the bathroom (once a day). Never gained weight or anything.

Some off y’all really are poverty stricken if you think eating rabbit food for breakfast is normal for a man. Y’all eat like woman.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Man y'all are so fake
:russ:

99% of yall would SMASH that first breakfast example. It's a perfectly fine breakfast. You'll have plenty of energy throughout the day. Also good protein for the workout later
Agreed. I hate breakfast foods but it’s good every once in a while. That meal looks amazing for a Saturday morning :blessed:

But this is The Coli where everyone is better than everyone else 😅😅😅

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Pancakes, cheese eggs, pork sausage and pork bacon and we know your fat ass dropped some butter in those grits? That's like two days worth of saturated fat for breakfast.

And you washed it down with a simply and probably slapped that sugary ass aunt jemima all over your plate? Your LDL is definitely over 200 and you got a 8 A1C. RIP

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The thing about that meal in OP as someone who counts calories and been doing for a while it’s a lot of hidden calories in that meal. Look at the syrup it’s a 100 calorie per serving people never use one serving. It’s always two or three servings. That’s 200-300 calories right there. Eggs is not bad for you it looks like about 3 large eggs that’s like 210 calories but it’s different when you put a half of cup of cheese in it. That’s 220 calories right there off cheese. That simply orange is 110 per 8 ounce people normally drink 16 ounces so that’s like 220 off juice. 4 pieces of bacon is like 170 calories. Probably like one and half cups of grits is 150 calories. Tablespoon of butter a 100 calories. Look like 1 cup of potatoes cooked in oil like 180 calories. Pork sausage patty like 150 calories each so 300. Pancakes like 175 each so 350 calories right there. That’s 2200 calories total rough estimate off counting macros app. Even if you only eat half of that shyt it’s still a 1000 calories for breakfast. Bunch of carbs, sugar and saturated fats. To put it in perspective I’m in a calorie deficit and only consume about 2150 calories a day. My breakfast is normally in 350-450 calories per day.
If that person just ate the 3 large eggs-210 calories, the cup and half of grits with the tablespoon of butter-250 with the 4 piece of bacon-170 and drank water instead of orange juice that’s 630 calories I wouldn’t advise you to eat that daily maybe once every two weeks because that is a lot of cholesterol.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You must have chromes disease to think a breakfast like that would send you to the bathroom.

The point of eating is to give the body what you need and have you digestive system ready. If you poop smells, or you need more then one wipe your food is not being properly digested and your not eating right.

When I was doing manual labor in my early twenties I would eat a breakfast like that work for 12 hours and come home and eat a a package of Tyson chicken breast (2-3lb) and maybe for lunch a bbj sandwich. I was never bloated and my food was always digested when I went to the bathroom (once a day). Never gained weight or anything.

Some off y’all really are poverty stricken if you think eating rabbit food for breakfast is normal for a man. Y’all eat like woman.
You're proving the point. I'm sure the people in his observation weren't doing manual labor for 12 hours.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Man y'all are so fake
:russ:

99% of yall would SMASH that first breakfast example. It's a perfectly fine breakfast. You'll have plenty of energy throughout the day. Also good protein for the workout later

Big lie, and an even bigger misconception. Eating a full plate of crap-food first thing in the morning shocks your digestive system to Bolivia, forcing it to resource all of your body’s energy just to aid in the digestion of all the crap-food, leaving you sluggish and lethargic for like the next 5 hours :scust: