“This Is What Breakfast Is Supposed To Look Like”

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
This is what’s wrong with American society and why we’re the fattest ugliest society in the developed wo

This isn’t my picture but I literally had everything in this pic for breakfast(minus the peanut butter) and I feel great :blessed:

lsCr13D.jpg

Nikka eating calcium.

Last edited:
Daps
This is what’s wrong with American society and why we’re the fattest ugliest society in the developed world :scust:

qkuSr7x.jpg

This isn’t my picture but I literally had everything in this pic for breakfast(minus the peanut butter) and I feel great :blessed:

lsCr13D.jpg
First breakfast is good on a cheat day.

Second breakfast is much better if you know you're gonna workout.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
This is what’s wrong with American society and why we’re the fattest ugliest society in the developed world :scust:

qkuSr7x.jpg

lsCr13D.jpg
I’d get rid of either the pancakes or the grits… I can’t do both and those potatoes can go.

The second plate? That’s cool and all but I need energy to work a full day lol. I def have had a breakfast like that on a quick fix to get out the door… not for a regular day when i have time though