“This Is What Breakfast Is Supposed To Look Like”

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man y'all are so fake
:russ:

99% of yall would SMASH that first breakfast example. It's a perfectly fine breakfast. You'll have plenty of energy throughout the day. Also good protein for the workout later
What you're leaving out is most nikkas don't use that energy throughout the day and also don't work out so in that context yes this is a horrible breakfast:mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Good watch. Shows how the concept of what we know as an American breakfast today came about strictly as a marketing ploy.

Really all meals can fall into this same logic. You don't need to eat certain foods at certain times of day.
You can just eat when you feel hungry

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used to work with women who ate like that in the morning then coupla hours later get into a football huddle to order lunch. :why:

I was gonna joke and say a lot of white ppl probably eat like that everyday bcuz as soon as they’d get to work they’d head to the bathroom and RIP that shyt up first thing…I’m thinking how you blowing up the bathroom everyday as soon as y’all get to work…when it comes to breakfast I tried to eat enough to energize me but not a full meal to bog me down or put me on the toilet…as one poster said that first plate is more like a weekend breakfast…there’s no time when that other plate is acceptable tho