This is what a happy marriage looks like

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
You know what im talkin about. If a chick isnt obeying her man, she isnt putting god first because God told women, Obey your man.

But he doesn't exist so it doesn't matter.

That's because some men don't know how to lead and be a man to a woman. :beli: you can't choose an badd Instagram/twitter chick with low morals and expect a wife...come on

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
You all don't really think that type of black couple is the norm do you? :dwillhuh: Please don't spew propaganda like this. :dead: @ this "destroying" anything Reincar or Tommy Sotomayor says. :childplease: Muthafukkas sound like white people stating there's no racism because of Obama and Tyler Perry. :childplease::heh: Stop it.:rudy:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
It was proven that the video is fake. You motherfukkers are living in a fantasy world if you think that type of love exists. It is extremely rare, and the average person will never experience that type of happiness.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hmmm.... wow a lot of low expectation people in here..... i know tons of people like this....including my own parents .....and my siblings.... I didnt really see anything special about a happily married couple goofing around.......just regular shyt..... I guess I grew up and live in a different enviroment

like attracts like...... If you have a good heart and are a good person chances are you will attract the same

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
hmmm.... wow a lot of low expectation people in here..... i know tons of people like this....including my own parents .....and my siblings.... I didnt really see anything special about a happily married couple goofing around.......just regular shyt..... I guess I grew up and live in a different enviroment

like attracts like...... If you have a good heart and are a good person chances are you will attract the same

What if you're a 6 foot alpha male with tons of rep, daps, and coli cash. WHAT ABOUT THEM :lupe:?

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:interesting:

What if it's with a black woman though :nonikkas:

:deadmanny:

Thats cold breh..... all my real serious relationships have been with black women and I can honestly say it was all good, I still speak with most of my exes

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That's because some men don't know how to lead and be a man to a woman. :beli: you can't choose an badd Instagram/twitter chick with low morals and expect a wife...come on

This is true. Cant say i have tha problem. Women who dont know me typically call me Sir. :whoo: :dj2:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

WHY NOT?! :damn:

Oh yea, nevermind. Wale already answered that

"Bad girls aint no good, and the good girls aint no fun/
and the hood girls want a smart nigggga, college girls all want a thug"

:to:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:deadmanny:

Thats cold breh..... all my real serious relationships have been with black women and I can honestly say it was all good, I still speak with most of my exes

:ohhh: this shyt is blowing my mind right now breh. On one hand here's you saying if you have a good head on your shoulders, it's not difficult to meet a cool black chick.

But on the other hand the swagged out, alpha males with perfect credit, ivy league degrees, and the charisma of a pimp can't even get a chick to not disrspect em.

Not really sure who's telling the truth at this point :patrice: