This is what a happy marriage looks like

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: this shyt is blowing my mind right now breh. On one hand here's you saying if you have a good head on your shoulders, it's not difficult to meet a cool black chick.

But on the other hand the swagged out, alpha males with perfect credit, ivy league degrees, and the charisma of a pimp can't even get a chick to not disrspect em.

Not really sure who's telling the truth at this point :patrice:

It could just be that they are lying.....

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
WHY NOT?! :damn:

Oh yea, nevermind. Wale already answered that

"Bad girls aint no good, and the good girls aint no fun/
and the hood girls want a smart nigggga, college girls all want a thug"

:to:

My chick asked me if it was true that good girls ain't no fun. I looked at her and was like nikkas who think like that enjoy :demonic: women.

All it takes is fukking with hood rat to know you never wanna deal with them hoes again.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: why would they do that breh? I mean maybe women are just so intimidated by how incredible they are that they run away because they've never seen a real alpha male before.

lol.....i guess your right

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Excellent video.

But it's a sad state of affairs when a goofy black couple having fun and enjoying each other's company is something that blows our minds. I guess it shows how starved we are of any positive images of ourselves. Even people on WSHH are saying it's refreshing to see since 90% of the videos are just black people literally ripping each other apart.

BTW, since this is a positive video of a black couple who obviously love each other, I notice a certain female poster doesn't have shyt to say and is probably sitting in a corner with her tail between her legs.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Excellent video.

But it's a sad state of affairs when a goofy black couple having fun and enjoying each other's company is something that blows our minds. I guess it shows how starved we are of any positive images of ourselves. Even people on WSHH are saying it's refreshing to see since 90% of the videos are just black people literally ripping each other apart.

BTW, since this is a positive video of a black couple who obviously love each other, I notice a certain female poster doesn't have shyt to say and is probably sitting in a corner with her tail between her legs.

We have the mention feature for a reason breh, use it :lolbron:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

it's not just wshh, check the youtube comments. it's the #1 gascam video already. it should be acknowledged this is refreshing to see for married couples in general, not just black people.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
My chick asked me if it was true that good girls ain't no fun. I looked at her and was like nikkas who think like that enjoy :demonic: women.

All it takes is fukking with hood rat to know you never wanna deal with them hoes again.

I had my rat experience. Never again. And yea, I know that Wale line is bullshyt. It's about finding that girl with a balance. Working on this new one in my office building. She my type to a T. Looks an older Rihanna, but with her real curly hair :noah:, laughs at my jokes, and she got jokes of her own. AND she goes to the gym. Mostlikely got a man or kids though. Yet to find out. Wish me luck, brehs