This is what a happy marriage looks like

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
Don't you have to have a good relationship to build that chemistry? Acting/improv takes years of practice. Two unhappy people couldn't spend enough time together to build that routine.

exactly! will and monifa sims has been doing theater for years

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2005-02-20/news/0502200500_1_bluest-eye-congo-square-rehearsals
Congo Square Theatre Company | ensemble
http://www.talentjug.com/profile/monifadays

bands and groups can be the biggest acts on earth and sell millions of records. that still won't stop the animosity and egos and possible splits

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
exactly! will and monifa sims has been doing theater for years

Congo Square Theatre Company | ensemble
Talent Jug - Monifa Sims

bands and groups can be the biggest acts on earth and sell millions of records. that still won't stop the animosity and egos and possible splits

People in an unhappy marriage usualy don't work together. Bands and groups can work together and have animosity/egos because at the end of the day, they seperate and go home to their own lives. A husband and wife can't do that.

There is no way to know for sure, but if I had to put money on it I'd say they are happy. I just find it funny that this is the conversation we're having after seeing a positive succesful black couple. We got nikkas looking for any excuse to discredit this video. But when we see a hoodrat on worldstar we get no one running in talking about "they're just acting for the camera"

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I had my rat experience. Never again. And yea, I know that Wale line is bullshyt. It's about finding that girl with a balance. Working on this new one in my office building. She my type to a T. Looks an older Rihanna, but with her real curly hair :noah:, laughs at my jokes, and she got jokes of her own. AND she goes to the gym. Mostlikely got a man or kids though. Yet to find out. Wish me luck, brehs

Yup, I knew it. Her man picked her up from work today. I'm walking to the subway and about 2 blocks from my office building I see them holding hands. My exact face :upsetfavre:. Back to the drawing board.