This is so FUKED UP BOILING RATS ALIVE!

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Wish America would consider them a delicacy. Solve the problem in NYC in a month
200.gif

url

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Because it helps the meat that they eat become tastier. Scared animals release adrenaline, and various endorphin's; which is released into their meat.

I hope you’re trolling with this comment because everything you said is wrong and is the opposite.

This video is disturbing but America is just as bad. The only thing I don’t get about Asians is they eat everything under the damn sun. It could be an endangered species and they don’t give a fukk. Just doesn’t make sense.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
n1ggas gotta eat:yeshrug:thats why i laugh when any american talks about how tough they grew up... wouldnt last a week in some true shytholes

I been saying that. Some of these dudes that brag abouy being tough would be :sadbron: if they had to live out in some countries. Like, legit broken down mentally.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Goddamn these mf's are brutal... The way dude just threw that rat into the round silver bowl after skinning him in the beginning. They say you can tell how advanced, and the level of compassion of a society based on how it treats its animals. If these Chinese don't give a rats ass about animals, then just imagine what the fukk they would do to humans, and especially our black asses if it ever came down to it?

Exactly....when you see some young kids attacking tamed dogs and other domesticated pets, you that they will grow up to become serial killers
cats, and other pets, you know

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Lol real nikkas know this is where the discount cheap spicy orange chicken come from:lolbron:
:mjlol:Reminds of one time I ordered a chinese take out, I have been eating Chicken my whole life and the shyt these motherfukkers tried to pass off as Chicken was just.:scust: