This is so FUKED UP BOILING RATS ALIVE!

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Poor lil frog homie... And to add more insult to injury, it has to sit there and watch some bytch eat it, and laugh while dipping its insides into some soy sauce...

And to think I'll be going to Japan in summer of next year.
Eat well :francis::lolbron::troll:1

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
thumb_600.jpg
Imma get this for lunch today. :blessed: i hope it be chicken like i be asking for :usure:

Supper

All Star
Daps
Animal diets are all culturally subjective at the end of the day. The only thing most people have a problem with is them(far easterners) is eating dogs and cats, because those animals weren't originally domesticated for the purpose of providing food unlike most other domestic livestock animals, like even horses were. Especially wolves/dogs, which were domesticated specifically to be companions to humans.

Here they probably should just wack the rats head on the concrete to knock them unconscious first before boiling them to make the process more humane.

Last edited:

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Imma get this for lunch today. :blessed: i hope it be chicken like i be asking for :usure:
Ya ever notice how the "chicken" at these places have that little stringy part too it on the ends...
right! It is not chicken...I can literally remember eating it and thinking..this is not Kung Pao Chicken....it doesn't taste like chicken and what is with these little stringy things on the ends of the meat....

It was fire though :manny:

Daps
fukk them rats
:mjlol:

Ain’t nobody crying over no crabs and lobsters when they get boiled alive

Right. Westerners will get dressed up in their best clothes to go to a fancy restaurant where they literally pick out the lobster they're gonna have boiled alive that night.

And people in here writing sonnets for these rats:mjlol:

Last edited:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
n1ggas gotta eat:yeshrug:thats why i laugh when any american talks about how tough they grew up... wouldnt last a week in some true shytholes
This is in Asia they eat that shyt cuz they want to google tomohon meat market, they will literally eat anything.