This is so FUKED UP BOILING RATS ALIVE!

Daps
I think it's just culture from the past I guess I heard they believe it keeps the animals, freshers, therefore, taste better.

:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

Poor lil frog homie... And to add more insult to injury, it has to sit there and watch some bytch eat it, and laugh while dipping its insides into some soy sauce...

And to think I'll be going to Japan in summer of next year.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Quite sick.

The immense pain that they must go through being boiled alive is just horrible and unnecessary.

Gotta be a more humane way.

Disgusting.
They actually die quick as fukk that way. The nerves are not going to do very much transmitting in boiling heat. The size and weight of the rats ensure they are out cold
within a couple seconds and that they are dead shortly thereafter. The initial shock of the water is about the end of their pain.

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
What y'all think this "sesame and boneless chicken" is..I look at at it like an animakml is an animal fukk it why not eat dogs, cats, shyt any animal alive if it taste good.. You eating cows and buffalos and shyt..

But i draw the line wit rats and lil rodents that shyt slack.but i honeslty believe its a shyt load of rat meat being sold as chicken and we dont even know it.. Its too many people in this world, aint no way in hell its enough animals here too feed everybody..

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Didn't watch but wtf is the purpose of boiling them alive?

:dahell:
so that they can be packaged and shipped to america :lolbron:
velvet-rats-small-pack.jpg

Daps
Reppin
California
I am not no tree hugging ass dude by any stretch but I think it's the idea that these things are feeling pain for extended periods of time first. Seems a lil too extra. Cattle prod, over quick- still fukked up but that is life....this kinda shyt in the thread is overboard. Nygga, who the fukk really trying to eat frog while it is alive? Overboard.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Savages..they have this sadistic think of eating animals alive. even monkey brains from a living monkey. savages! there must be cannibals in China. no way its not.