This is our "post-racial" america

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
you're asking typical cac questions most of us have heard hundreds of times before :heh: don't be aggy

:ohhh: well gotdamn, i am white.

it was a genuine question, i wanna know how many black folks i deal with on the day to day who i consider friends, are really like, ":childplease: fukk this cac, devil, pig skin, inbred devil DEVIL".

I assume none. But people like you leave me to question.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: well gotdamn, i am white.

it was a genuine question, i wanna know how many black folks i deal with on the day to day who i consider friends, are really like, ":childplease: fukk this cac, devil, pig skin, inbred devil DEVIL".

I assume none. But people like you leave me to question.

that's something you really don't have to worry about. most black folks aren't like white people. if blacks don't like you, we wont smile in your face pretending to like you.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What ratio do you think black people think of white people as CACs?

Very slim. I've been around everything from hood nikkas (real street dudes) to college nerds and I can honestly count on one hand the times I heard "cracker" in any form in real life.

For the most part black people refer to white people as "white people, white boys, that white chick, ect.". All this cac shyt is for the internet. And that honkey shyt went out in the 70's.

EDIT: If there is a personal relationship with the white person, we refer to them by name. Like Marcuz said, we don't do that fake smile in your face shyt.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm befuddle so many folks thought racism ceased after a black man took the main office :ld: