This is our "post-racial" america

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because this thread is about "post racial america" which i took as "white america"

So i thought i'd drop in, as a white person, and break down some ratios of how many white people i thing are racist, out of 100.

1 in 75, probably.

more like 1 out of 5 white people are racist, and that's being generous

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
more like 1 out of 5 white people are racist, and that's being generous

I'm inclined to agree:ld:

It's just that most of em really won't say shyt to our face due to fear. There was that one study that said that conservatives/right wingers had a higher sense of fear. Well that fits in line with them thinking and saying awful shyt behind your back, and then zipping right the fukk up in person.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
"They claim we inferior, so why the fukk these devils fear ya?"

Wouldn't say nothing to a black mans face. When they do, they get knocked out and their skull cracked open.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
The ratio between racists whites like this vs non racist whites is real small to be honest, maybe 75:1.

I bet you can find far more tweets of some hipster glasses fakkits crying for Trayvon right now.

If racists are such a small minority, then how did a racial narrative against trayvon take hold to such a degree that he wound up on trial for his own death, with racist stereotypes aiding in the acquittal of his murderer? Why wasnt the racist sentiment that called trayvon a thug, and not Zimmerman, loudly rejected by mainstream society?

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
If racists are such a small minority, then how did a racial narrative against trayvon take hold to such a degree that he wound up on trial for his own death, with racist stereotypes aiding in the acquittal of his murderer? Why wasnt the racist sentiment that called trayvon a thug, and not Zimmerman loudly rejected by mainstream society, and not encouraged.

The media, in my opinion.

A racial narrative is big ratings

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ratio between racists whites like this vs non racist whites is real small to be honest, maybe 75:1.

I bet you can find far more tweets of some hipster glasses fakkits crying for Trayvon right now.

:what: Get alllllllll the way the fukk outta here.

Don't get it fukked up, just because a white person doesn't say "******" doesn't mean they don't view black people as "******s". Most white people nowadays use euphemisms just so that you can't accuse them of being racist.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
:what: Get alllllllll the way the fukk outta here.

Don't get it fukked up, just because a white person doesn't say "******" doesn't mean they don't view black people as "******s". Most white people nowadays use euphemisms just so that you can't accuse them of being racist.

What ratio do you think black people think of white people as CACs?