This is our "post-racial" america

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
The ratio between racists whites like this vs non racist whites is real small to be honest, maybe 75:1.

I bet you can find far more tweets of some hipster glasses fakkits crying for Trayvon right now.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
contribute yourself or keep your idle threats to yourself bytch nikka

over there on that keyboard like you gonna do something :rudy:

fukk is you talking about, when did I state I was 'gonna do something?' You're a Sambo ass c00n...still protecting the white man. Shameful..

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
fukk is you talking about, when did I state I was 'gonna do something?' You're a Sambo ass c00n...still protecting the white man. Shameful..

i :ufdup: how? cause i didnt want to somehow fukk up and reveal my own identity? you keyboard warriors need to sit your asses down somewhere. this is what i get for contributing? you nikkas aint shyt

:pachaha:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The ratio between racists whites like this vs non racist whites is real small to be honest, maybe 75:1.

I bet you can find far more tweets of some hipster glasses fakkits crying for Trayvon right now.

:hmph: 75:1, where do you get this ratio?

edit: better yet, whats the point of this comment? :heh: is that your way of acknowledging extreme bigotry?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i :ufdup: how? cause i didnt want to somehow fukk up and reveal my own identity? you keyboard warriors need to take your sit your asses down somewhere. this is what i get for contributing? you nikkas aint shyt

:pachaha:

:comeon: fukk outta here c00n...

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
:hmph: 75:1, where do you get this ratio?

edit: better yet, whats the point of this comment? :heh: is that your way of acknowledging extreme racism?

That's my off hand guess. 50:1 seemed a little low, because there are alot of rednecks out there, 100:1 seems to high.

And what?

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Obviously none of these people interact with blacks daily to say this shyt and then have so many people cosign them. fukking CACs man...
I'm sure they'd all claim to have a black friend who is "good" and "not like the rest of them."

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And what?

i just don't understand the pt in trying to figure out the ratio. how does that justify anything by saying they are the minority? (which i don't even think you believe)

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
i just don't understand the pt in trying to figure out the ratio. how does that justify anything by saying they are the minority? (which i don't even think you believe)

Because this thread is about "post racial america" which i took as "white america"

So i thought i'd drop in, as a white person, and break down some ratios of how many white people i thing are racist, out of 100.

1 in 75, probably.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
That's my off hand guess. 50:1 seemed a little low, because there are alot of rednecks out there, 100:1 seems to high.

And what?

He's basically saying you pulled those numbers out your ass, so they're not accurate. He's also saying that you're downplaying the cism by these cacs.:cacmjpls: