this is my last week @ my job, i want to ask this girl out

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
With homies luck some other guy in the company gonna know his gameplan and go in for the steal today.

Daps
I got you
I just find it stupid when people justify the behavior of others based on sex, age, sign, race, income, mother issues etc
I know. I understand what you were getting at. We had a few problems but his zodiac sign wasn't one of them. Just some of his personality traits that happened to correlate with his sign

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol. Yall really don't like zodiac stuff. All I'm saying is that he was never satisfied with his current situation and always seemed to be on the lookout for the next best thing. And it's said that Pisces get bored easily and are always ready for something new. That's all I'm saying :whoa:
as a fellow pisces myself I can't disagree with you.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
No mention of the conversion rate tho :jbhmm:
So what'd they say? And did you you smash some guts in?:patrice:

Asked 5 of the cutest chicks who i had my eye on my entire time there for their numbers, basically saying I wasn't gonna be working there anymore so now we could hang out as non-coworkers

2 politely declined saying they had boyfriends/fiances but thanks for the offer:beli:

1 said sure but never hit me back when I texted her:yeshrug:

1 I met up with a couple times at LA Fitness, we randomly text each other every now and then. Never smashed:francis:

And the last one was a Latina breezy who said she'd seen me around the office and thought I was cute. Met up for drinks a few times during Friday happy hour. Ended up messing around a couple of times. she is one of the chicks who I (wrongly) thought burned me in my STD scare thread :steviej:

20% conversion rate:smugbiden:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Went 0 for 11 :mjcry:

Yeah, but you took the shot. Better that than sitting at home pissed off because you didn't ask some female out. I talked up this pawg at the range a few months back and I'm still kicking myself for not making a move (she was in the middle of a lesson though).

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Asked 5 of the cutest chicks who i had my eye on my entire time there for their numbers, basically saying I wasn't gonna be working there anymore so now we could hang out as non-coworkers

2 politely declined saying they had boyfriends/fiances but thanks for the offer:beli:

1 said sure but never hit me back when I texted her:yeshrug:

1 I met up with a couple times at LA Fitness, we randomly text each other every now and then. Never smashed:francis:

And the last one was a Latina breezy who said she'd seen me around the office and thought I was cute. Met up for drinks a few times during Friday happy hour. Ended up messing around a couple of times. she is one of the chicks who I (wrongly) thought burned me in my STD scare thread :steviej:

20% conversion rate:smugbiden:
Fishing with dynamite :whew:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, but you took the shot. Better that than sitting at home pissed off because you didn't ask some female out. I talked up this pawg at the range a few months back and I'm still kicking myself for not making a move (she was in the middle of a lesson though).
Nah, that's the homie @madness shooting 0% before fouling out. :mjcry:

My handles and midrange fire, I'm getting some points up
ibhlxcD7ekq8tk.gif