this is my last week @ my job, i want to ask this girl out

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
He actually dumped me. I think it was a combo of him not really knowing what he wanted at the time and him getting bored with the relationship ( he's a Pisces). We're still friends though

:dead:

Who the fukk came up with all this astrology BS? Who made up those rules? Do females ever ask themselves that?

Daps
I would say that too, but what if she call off Friday :lupe:
If u really serious, and on the off chance that she calls in Friday. Send her a small bouquet of flowers the following week and ask her on an official date. That would make me swoon but, it depends on the type of woman she is. If she's sweet and would appreciate something like that

Daps
:dead:

Who the fukk came up with all this astrology BS? Who made up those rules? Do females ever ask themselves that?
Lol, fish are never satisfied. And he was never satisfied. I don't go all in with the astrology but that was one of that traits that he identified strongly with.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Lol, fish are never satisfied. And he was never satisfied. I don't go all in with the astrology but that was one of that traits that he identified strongly with.
News flash, the majority of signs "identify strongly" with anything.
If you like personal space but like being around others youre probably a pieces, libra, taurus, sagitarious
if you like being around others but like your personal space youre probably a cancer, leo, virgo, or leo.
If you have 2 legs or 5 fingers than youre probably all of the above.
and no i dont give a fukk if spelled a few of them wrong.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do it man. You can never be afraid to take a shot

Back when I was single there were times I went 0-10 from the field, but I kept practicing and eventually I had about a 30-40 percent success rate.

I'd rather strike out swinging than not go to bat. Eventually you'll hit. Home run.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was in a similar situation in my first job.

There were a bunch of Cute young chicks fresh out of college who I'd see around the building and engage in small talk with.

I never asked for numbers tho because I don't do the work/pleasure thing

When I put in my 2 week notice I was basically on some "fukk it" shyt and spit game to any chick i came across because if they said no I knew I wouldn't have to see them again since I was leaving:blessed:
So what'd they say? And did you you smash some guts in?:patrice:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Talk to them all.

I remember when this one engineer girl quit our job. The day she left I hit her up on Facebook. Went out on a couple dates and hit. She moved across country a few weeks later. Kinda lost touch but got to hit :yeshrug: