Daps
No mention of the conversion rate tho :jbhmm:
:mjlel:

Went 0 for 11 :mjcry:
:mjlol:

griffoop.gif

LMDT alley-oop :mjcry:

Daps
So why would you even consider dating one?
Or is that how you justify him hitting it and bouncing
Hitting and bouncing? :snoop: I wouldn't reduce our relationship to simply hitting and bouncing. I think your taking the thing that I said about the zodiac sign as something that defined our relationship and why we broke up. I was implying that him not ever being satisfied was a difference in our personalities. Trust I supported this dude through things that many women would have ghosted his ass on. I just don't think that he was mature at the time. That may have played more into him never being satisfied or sure of himself. He needed to live and learn and I think it worked out the best in the end. shyt sure enhanced my character.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Boy ask her. The worst she can say is no and she do :yeshug: oh well. Do it tomorrow instead of Friday so when you go in on Friday it'll be even better. I bet she gone say 'Why didnt you ask me before ?'

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Go for it NOW. You wait and with your luck she calls in sick. You don't even have to make it a "date." Get some people together for your last day and invite her. Make it clear you're interested and she's not tagging along. "Never got a chance to hang with you..." blah blah

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Hitting and bouncing? :snoop: I wouldn't reduce our relationship to simply hitting and bouncing. I think your taking the thing that I said about the zodiac sign as something that defined our relationship and why we broke up. I was implying that him not ever being satisfied was a difference in our personalities. Trust I supported this dude through things that many women would have ghosted his ass on. I just don't think that he was mature at the time. That may have played more into him never being satisfied or sure of himself. He needed to live and learn and I think it worked out the best in the end. shyt sure enhanced my character.

I got you
I just find it stupid when people justify the behavior of others based on sex, age, sign, race, income, mother issues etc

Daps
what are you trying to say brehette :leostare:
Lol. Yall really don't like zodiac stuff. All I'm saying is that he was never satisfied with his current situation and always seemed to be on the lookout for the next best thing. And it's said that Pisces get bored easily and are always ready for something new. That's all I'm saying :whoa: