This gotta be the ugliest nikka on the coil yes or no?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
The jokes and slander are null and void because its coward shyt at the end of the day. If you aren't man enough to post your pic you really have no room to slander anyone else, lowkey. It's shots from the dark, hiding behind anonymity to get jokes off is bytch nikka shyt at the end of the day.

Hell even the women on here bold enough to post their pic and go back and forth with jokes, but the so called men aint got enough sack to do it.

Comedic.
I've posted my pic on here and myself in my av several times, face it nikka you're just ugly as fukk :laff:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Funny how the only daps my opposition gets is from the same corny circlejerk of nikkas that I've already kicked in the dirt, watching them dikkride a gay nikka when they say they don't fukk with gay nikkas is absolutely comedic.

breh, it isn't that serious :what: laugh at yourself a little and KIM:camby:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Breh, your face does deserve it's own thread Ol...
latest

lookin ass nikka. Like dude said, you were in the other thread going to the stars and beyond to defend trannys and homos, now you're in here calling everyone roasting you a homo as an insult and a sort of defense mechanism :jbhmm: Claim to be taking the high road until the wolves go in on you brehs :mjlol:

First few pages already had me laughing, but this is making my neck hurt.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
latest

lookin ass nikka. Like dude said, you were in the other thread going to the stars and beyond to defend trannys and homos, now you're in here calling everyone roasting you a homo as an insult and a sort of defense mechanism :jbhmm: Claim to be taking the high road until the wolves go in on you brehs :mjlol:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS nikka SAID BUBBLE BASS :dead::dead::dead:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Gay nikkas on thecoli typing whole threads about my looks like this LSA and I'm Kim K or some shyt. nikkas on ignore fighting to get my attention and shyt. It's amazing how many grown ass men have me at the forefront of their minds right now. Yall the softest group of nikkas to ever exist breh. Your fathers, wherever they are, gotta be sorely disappointed in having his seed have so much estrogen in it. I mean, chill, your mom food stamps gonna be back in 4 days. Until then eat the last of the pizza rolls and take a nap on your twin size bed.

giphy.gif

If you know you on ignore, who you cracking jokes for? To impress other nikkas? That's how you spend weeknights?

:francis::mjlol:

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
latest

I need my account deleted right this instant :dame:.

:laff: :mjlol: :dead: :deadrose: :deadmanny:.