This gotta be the ugliest nikka on the coil yes or no?

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I didn't know there were so many gay dudes willing to come out of the closet on this thread about me.

Kudos gentlemen. I'm glad you're owning your sexuality this evening.

giphy.gif
They're really showing themselves...

They're in here like:

dave-chappelle-mowing-the-lawn-o.gif

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
you can't defend transexuals and make fun of me for being "flaming" or "gay" you stupid mother fukker

I can defend someone's basic humanity in one thread and tell you that you're clearly gay in this one.
:sas1:

I didn't call you an "it" or less than me, just pointing out that anyone that dedicates this much negative effort and thought towards one man to impress other men is gay. You took that as a negative.
:sas2:

I don't dislike you because you're gay, I dislike you and think you're a punk for dedicating this much time to tearing down a black man that you don't even know, so that makes you a c00n, cac, or gay.
off yourself and prevent your pathetic facial genetics from spreading.

I get that you want me to be gay like you, and I understand you have a crush on me and all that, but nah fam, you not gonna see my dikk on here. :yeshrug:

Love yourself better bruh and you aint gotta spend your time on an alt trying to come at me because your food stamps ran out and your belly is aching.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
where did i ever claim to be straight fakkit??

only on the coli is flaming someone make you gay:mjlol: you dudes are lames.

bro imma be honest. yous a ugly motha fukka. i don't see you getting no bytches above a 4/10 and im willing to bet my life on it. you couldn't even pay a bytch to fukk you:huhldup:

ban bet?

and you've been called out for claiming to be this super genius who went to Harvard or yale. stop fronting on the coli bytch. ill slap the fukk outta you.

:russell:problem fukk nikka? why you defending another man, is that your boyfriend or something:wrist::wrist:? homo ass nikka.
OP is admitting he's a faq and he makes dikk threads...:comeon:

Be honest if your dikk was small, do you think your life would be the same?