This “Good Times” remake is disrespectful as fukk smh pure minstrel show

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
:scust: looks terrible, only time i laughed was the baby bit.it's missing "heart/soul" i dunno it just feels devoid of substance frfr, like it make a contrived attempt at it but the tone of the characters is too cartoonish for the subject matter. iono

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
:francis: ON THE DEAD MARSUPIALS AND OPP WOMBATS, IF ANY OF YOU fukkERS MAKE A OFFICIAL THREAD FOR THIS TOMFOOLERY, TOUCHDOWN NEGS, CUDDLY ANGRY FACES, SHUNNED REPLIES, AND MAYBE A PEP ON YA FOREHEAD.
Hollywood has gone reboot crazy.

And the shyt ain't cute, especially when it comes to black legendary sitcoms.

I bet you if I worked in Hollywood and rebooted Married With Children with Kim Kardashian and Chuck D, The A-Team with the Geto Boys(RIP Bushwick and Ready Red), Dynasty starring Bron and his family, The Six Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman with Jay and Beyonce and The Dukes of Hazzard starring Wayne, Drake, and Nicki, I'll bet you they won't think that crap would be so goddamned cute!!!!

Bad enough Jimmy Kimmel did this nonsense, now Steph is co-signing this?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Hollywood has gone reboot crazy.

And the shyt ain't cute, especially when it comes to black legendary sitcoms.

I bet you if I worked in Hollywood and rebooted Married With Children with Kim Kardashian and Chuck D, The A-Team with the Geto Boys(RIP Bushwick and Ready Red), Dynasty starring Bron and his family, The Six Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman with Jay and Beyonce and The Dukes of Hazzard starring Wayne, Drake, and Nicki, I'll bet you they won't think that crap would be so goddamned cute!!!!

Bad enough Jimmy Kimmel did this nonsense, now Steph is co-signing this?

tumblr_inline_mw2nemOI6c1rlg9em.gif

If a lurker picks this idea up, sue and I'm day one'ing that bih :whoo: