Daps

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
9th wonder doing the music :huhldup:

9th the epitome of "get that money girrrrl" type of dudes. His hoghead dusty ass better not speak at all for the culture, when he's creating struggle boom bap beats over this mess of a show that would make Flip Wilson do a 460 splash in his coffin.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Trailer was funny doe 🤷🏾‍♂️

nikkaz will shyt on this, But turn around and watch the same goofy ass reality tv shows, drug dealer dramas, and other buffoonery starring nikkaz on tv and in movies. Then turn around and act holier than thou with this shyt.

:dead:

The fact that Norman Lear signed off on this is even more hilarious. Who's the writing team on this shyt?

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Isn't it just entertainment?
It won't influence people to do things they wouldn't already do. Same with drill music because I know that's what you're hinting at.

But, no, it isn't just entertainment. These things are terrible for our overall image.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It won't influence people to do things they wouldn't already do. Same with drill music because I know that's what you're hinting at.

But, no, it isn't just entertainment. These things are terrible for our overall image.

your second point is literally the point I make. This is anti-Black just as the songs celebrating the deaths of Black people are also anti-Black.

:manny:

Last edited:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
you second point is literally the point I make. This is anti-Black just as the songs celebrating the deaths of Black people are also anti-Black.

:manny:

My bad then.

People here like to blame bad behavior specifically on entertainment.

The entertainment and our consumption of it is a symptom.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
9th the epitome of "get that money girrrrl" type of dudes. His hoghead dusty ass better not speak at all for the culture, when he's creating struggle boom bap beats over this mess of a show that would make Flip Wilson do a 460 splash in his coffin.
His beats been shytty lately