200.gif

Well humans there's the answer :krs:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This reboot is stealing concepts from preexisting works of black comedians, animators and writers like Eddie Murphy, Bruce W Smith, Robin Harris, Aaron Mcgruder and Reginald Hudlin and thinking we won't notice even though we grew up on their work. I just don't trust Seth and his brand of comedy when it comes to stories about our community

The man spent his entire time just shytting on black folks and actually kicked off the "itsjussajoke" alpha dude bro type of humor.

While I barely watch South Park, them dudes are consistent and DGAF about feelings universally. There are layers to comedy and Seth one of those one-trick ponies that got lucky in such an era of the 2000s where "its jussajoke" humor was a mask to tell head how they really feel :mjpls:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
OH LAWD NETFLIX DUN MADE A MASSAPIECE WIT DIS ONE :whoo:

DEY EVEN GOT A QUAN TOO?! :gladbron:

every black person's name attached to this piece of shyt should be DOX'd and bullied online. fukkin c00ns
full
Double idk if you know even lol but Kobe was actually working on children’s books and animation I believe he had just put a big play in motion before his death.

Unbelievable Steph Curry, somebody far removed from the hood, is on board with this.
It’s akin to some kid going in an Ai studio and making a trailer. It’s bad.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The man spent his entire time just shytting on black folks and actually kicked off the "itsjussajoke" alpha dude bro type of humor.

While I barely watch South Park, them dudes are consistent and DGAF about feelings universally. There are layers to comedy and Seth one of those one-trick ponies that got lucky in such an era of the 2000s where "its jussajoke" humor was a mask to tell head how they really feel :mjpls:

South Park def is >>>>>>>>

nobody safe.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

Seth MacFarlane. :scust:

I saw Racist ass Seth McFarlands name in the credits. So he basically took The Proud Family, Bebes Kids, The PJs and the Boondocks. He put it in a blender and is trying to sell it to black folks as a Good Times reboot. I was thinking about giving it a chance but I don't like Seth McFarlands commentary on anything related to us.
This. And I think saw saw an Elon reference in the trailer I bet any amount of money will be a positive one too at the expense of black people. :hhh:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
South Park def is >>>>>>>>

nobody safe.

The fact that dudes basically trashed MAGAts way before the concept was invented, the realization is clear that maybe....just maybe....

Even Trey Parker and Matt Stone are tired of them fukking crackers :wow: