This girl is 100% Afram but does she look "Black" to you?

Daps

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Big Daddy Kane and his brother.

anBNhvF.jpg

RiAP36C.jpg

7DjNQe1.jpg

the complexion difference is big considering BDK has a rich chocolate complexion

Daps
According to various DNA sites where people have gotten tested:
* According to Ancestry.com, the average African American is 65 percent sub-Saharan African, 29 percent European and 2 percent Native American.

* According to 23andme.com, the average African American is 75 percent sub-Saharan African, 22 percent European and only 0.6 percent Native American.

* According to Family Tree DNA.com, the average African American is 72.95 percent sub-Saharan African, 22.83 percent European and 1.7 percent Native American.

* According to National Geographic's Genographic Project, the average African American is 80 percent sub-Saharan African, 19 percent European and 1 percent Native American.

The average African American does not meet the arbitrary cut off of 87% that a few people tried to impose. Race is clearly about more than just genetics. See all the "mixed" people according to the 7/8 cutoff

Oprah (89% Black) and Whoppi Goldberg (92% Black) are two of the only black celebrities according to the 7/8 cutoff. All of the above people are "mixed."

yet with all that admixture so common the average AA can't name one white forefather/mother in their family tree:comeon:

these test/studies were are propaganda backed by white supremacist and have no credibility in the real world:camby:

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What's the big deal? My stepfather's mother is dark AA and his father is a full blood Cherokee with light skin. Stepfather came out dark. The mother of his oldest daughter is also dark. But their child is very light like her grandfather but looks like her grandmother. It happens all the time. If you didn't know their lineage you might give them the side eye but to any AA this common knowledge.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What's the big deal? My stepfather's mother is dark AA and his father is a full blood Cherokee with light skin. Stepfather came out dark. The mother of his oldest daughter is also dark. But their child is very light like her grandfather but looks like her grandmother. It happens all the time. If you didn't know their lineage you might give them the side eye but to any AA this common knowledge.

On The Coli, you have a lot of West Indians and Africans pretending to be African American and exposing themselves.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
yet with all that admixture so common the average AA can't name one white forefather/mother in their family tree:comeon:

Even 2pacs mother had white ancestry and she's dark

I guess Tupac isn't black:russ:

some of his white/mulatto ancestors shown maternally

The Ancestors of Tupac Shakur (1971-1996)

Ancestry of Tupac Shakur

Daps
this is the reason my nikka...redknuckles created that black vs mulattos thread:shaq2:.it's getting old the seeing you cacs, halfcacs, and c00ns exaggerate AA admixture and try lump us black people together with mutts:mindblown:

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Big Daddy Kane and his brother.

anBNhvF.jpg

RiAP36C.jpg

7DjNQe1.jpg

the complexion difference is big considering BDK has a rich chocolate complexion

Like I said this is common in extremely admixed populations. My Puerto Rican aunt who looks very pale said she has many black/dark skinned people in her family.