This girl is 100% Afram but does she look "Black" to you?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

What am I mad about :heh:

I'm the only one responding to this flopped thread, I was trying to get some clarity :yeshrug:

Like I said, im out so stay out of my alerts breh unless you have something relevant to say

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I mean from an African diversity standpoint this shouldn't be surprising. I always held African descendant people held the most diversity on the planet and most "features" like wavy/narrow nose/lighter skin had already evolved in Africa.:yeshrug:

I mean...
2m4r37q.jpg

So yeah....

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
U white. :umad:

Only white people are obsessed with this shyt.

must be someone that I sonned before:mjlol:

Black folk come in different colors, deal with it. :manny:

:childplease:That's the point of the thread to those who say otherwise and think you need to have a white parent for diversity or "blacks" have only one look

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This shyt is nothing new... We see this in extremely admixed populations like Moroccans, Dominicans, Cape Verdeans, Puerto Ricans, etc,etc. Its called throwback genes.

I have heard many times from people of these groups claim that there is a lot of variation in their family. They'll have a dark skinned brother, light skinned sister. Its all due to throw back genes due to the parents or grandparents or ancestors generation and generations ago having the gene and it appearing in their descendants.