This girl is 100% Afram but does she look "Black" to you?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
MY9w0ib.png

This man is only 55% African :bryan:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The answer to that is in my original post

Thread really isn't meant for Aframs..I tagged the people who it was really meant for

So you made a thread in response to another thread tagging 3 people ( one of which is banned )

ok, I'll take my exit. Carry on

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
According to various DNA sites where people have gotten tested:
* According to Ancestry.com, the average African American is 65 percent sub-Saharan African, 29 percent European and 2 percent Native American.

* According to 23andme.com, the average African American is 75 percent sub-Saharan African, 22 percent European and only 0.6 percent Native American.

* According to Family Tree DNA.com, the average African American is 72.95 percent sub-Saharan African, 22.83 percent European and 1.7 percent Native American.

* According to National Geographic's Genographic Project, the average African American is 80 percent sub-Saharan African, 19 percent European and 1 percent Native American.

The average African American does not meet the arbitrary cut off of 87% that a few people tried to impose. Race is clearly about more than just genetics. See all the "mixed" people according to the 7/8 cutoff

Oprah (89% Black) and Whoppi Goldberg (92% Black) are two of the only black celebrities according to the 7/8 cutoff. All of the above people are "mixed."

I believe this guy said it best. People need to understand that skin tone, features or just phenotypes in general really has no play on a persons overall genetics barely.

I bet most people don't know that Europeans are...
".. it appears that Europeans are about two-thirds Asians and one-third African."
--Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza (2001).
Genes, peoples and languages. FARRAR STRAUS AND GIROUX Publishers

Yet we see how Europeans look...

Anyways the girls both parents both must have carried an ancestral recessive gene that remained dominant until now... We've seen this before.
Black parents give birth to white baby