This girdle shyt is no joke brehs.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That bytch is most likely bused in the face anyways. If a broad ever tried to play me on the girdle shyt, there's no way I would still smash :scusthov:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
You can't do anything in corsets. I like them because they ACCENTUATE what I have (not disguise)- but they are so uncomfortable. Mine will get pulled out maybe once a year when I feel like I've been breathing a little too much lately and don't want to move or eat.

Corsets look so painful :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
Hamburg, Germany
this kind of fraudulent behavior is so mean and selfish. i am not putting a cucumber in my pants, either.

imagine the pain of the poor fellow thinking he about to get something nice, then the disguise falls and all there's left is jabba the hut.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
y'all complain about hair hats but this is more deceptive. :dead:
At least some girls admit that they're wearing extensions looooooool.
Mst black women don't wear "extensions", it's basically a hat they wear during the day and take it off at night.

BIG DIFFERENCE

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I have long suspected that this pic was tainted by a girdle. Her waist aint never been that small in her life. (truth be told, even in the pic her waist still aint "that small"

scott-boobs.jpg

Keep that girdle on for all I care. I'm down to pour an entire bottle of vegetable oil on this whore and go HAM on the titty-fukk game....:yes:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I have long suspected that this pic was tainted by a girdle. Her waist aint never been that small in her life. (truth be told, even in the pic her waist still aint "that small"

scott-boobs.jpg
the level of deception :wow: them titty meats tho :shaq: