This girdle shyt is no joke brehs.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Right? some females i know loove to "work out" for 20 minutes then go to the drive thru after ...like :what:

And they probably spend 10 of those 20 min texting and sitting on their ass, another 5 wandering around, and maybe 5min of low intensity work. :russ:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I have long suspected that this pic was tainted by a girdle. Her waist aint never been that small in her life. (truth be told, even in the pic her waist still aint "that small"

scott-boobs.jpg

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
Do women eat when they wear that? I can imagine a woman wearing this at a restaurant when all of a sudden, she starts transforming like Sherman Klump.
You can't do anything in corsets. I like them because they ACCENTUATE what I have (not disguise)- but they are so uncomfortable. Mine will get pulled out maybe once a year when I feel like I've been breathing a little too much lately and don't want to move or eat.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
You can't do anything in corsets. I like them because they ACCENTUATE what I have (not disguise)- but they are so uncomfortable. Mine will get pulled out maybe once a year when I feel like I've been breathing a little too much lately and don't want to move or eat.

You mean by sucking in your gut so your physique looks better? Yeah some accentuation:russ:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
I have long suspected that this pic was tainted by a girdle. Her waist aint never been that small in her life. (truth be told, even in the pic her waist still aint "that small"

scott-boobs.jpg

This beast looks fukkable though :lupe:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I know I ain't chit for this...

...but i'm I wrong for noticing how Marty was the one in here to break this down 1x?

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

scott-boobs.jpg

fuk this bytch
but yes that pic is fake as fuk,,, when bytches lose weight they also lose their breast since that is fat too,,, u cant spot treat fat so you lose it everywhere not just here and there,,, so had she of really lose all that weight her t*ts would be smaller,,, fat ass bytch