This girdle shyt is no joke brehs.

little4209

All Star
Daps
Now they got folks out here selling those"wrap things" Idk what they're really called...but its supposed to reduce the water weight in your stomach or some bs, to get it "flatter"...just eat better and work out jeesh :damn:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
There should be a law. Shoulnt be legal to deceive someone like that :wtf:

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Now they got folks out here selling those"wrap things" Idk what they're really called...but its supposed to reduce the water weight in your stomach or some bs, to get it "flatter"...just eat better and work out jeesh :damn:

Right? some females i know loove to "work out" for 20 minutes then go to the drive thru after ...like :what:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

And it's cheaper too. You know how much that shyt cost? Don't nobody got time for that. Sweat that shyt out and just eat right, you'll add more years to your life. Plus, I imagine you gotta suck that shyt in and take a deep ass breaf before you put it on and then shove the rest of the fat up in there. Too much damn work man.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
And once they eat/drink something, the weight just comes back. Fat chicks on Facebook try to sell that ish hard.

It's a waist of money (don't even ask me how :ohhh:)

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I can make the same case with regards to make up...I have seen white women without makeup in the morning and some are not a pretty site.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
My homie got shot and almost killed at the club last year. He me this girl in the club and they both hit it off. I'm talkin bout dancin, laughin, grindin. Well, he touched her stomach and she FLIPPED.

Called her brother up to the club and shot my homie in the abdomen.

All cuz he touched her fraudulently flat stomach:snoop:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
My homie got shot and almost killed at the club last year. He me this girl in the club and they both hit it off. I'm talkin bout dancin, laughin, grindin. Well, he touched her stomach and she FLIPPED.

Called her brother up to the club and shot my homie in the abdomen.

All cuz he touched her fraudulently flat stomach:snoop:

:wtf: