This gay agenda nonsense stuff is really getting out of hand, keep it to yourself

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These stupid people on tv/society make me sick...

Kobe, Wade all these dumb asses cosigning for political correctness...

Just imagine a sweat drenched Jason Collins guarding a player under the basket, all that is on your mind is that this dude is gay. It's ridiculous.

Even in the locker room, players will be avoiding this clown. Who knows what turns this fool on? Nobody will want to shower with this dummy around.

Stuff like this is what they don't and will never talk about in the media.

Keep that sexuality garbage to yourself like Chris Bosh, Tyler Perry etc.

Sick of this sex, sex, sex nonsense, we got to be thinking about this nonsense when watching the game now, HUH.

:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet another thread about gay men and gay culture. Again, I don't understand the obsession some of you have with gay folks on this site.

Y'all just need to come on out the closet and own up to the fact that y'all have feelings for the same sex. That would be so much better than constantly bashing gays to hide your self-hate.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
im laughing at dudes being called a hero for coming out, like hes gonna get stoned or something.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you gotta be pretty weak minded if you tun gay off other people actions

so there is no gay agenda

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
They want to spread the filth to our children.

The refuse to tell people about the dangers of the lifestyle.

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)

Although MSM represent about 4% of the male population in the United States,4 in 2010, MSM accounted for 78% of new HIV infections among males and 63% of all new infections.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/basics/ataglance.html

You can never mock God. Humans can change the laws all we want. What you can never change is the risky behavior of fags....

HIV/AIDS will eventually lead to their demise.

Galatians 6:7
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Yet another thread about gay men and gay culture. Again, I don't understand the obsession some of you have with gay folks on this site.

Y'all just need to come on out the closet and own up to the fact that y'all have feelings for the same sex. That would be so much better than constantly bashing gays to hide your self-hate.

I see you getting many threads sent to the Race Track or the Bushes.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Look who's talking... They poisoning society with too much sex... :thumbsdown:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Its on par with your obsession demonizing black males and vilifying women of the same scrutiny but we should stop talking about the fruity ones. Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

abandon.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me see if I can help some of you retarded black men see the stupidity in your way of thinking...

Bill Clinton, Hilary Clinton all these dumb asses cosigning for political correctness...

Just imagine a sweat drenched Steve Nash guarding a player under the basket, all that is on your mind is that this dude is BLACK. It's ridiculous.

Even in the locker room, players will be avoiding this NIGG-ER. Who knows what disease this NIGG-ER has? Nobody will want to shower with this NIGG-ER around.

Keep that race mixing garbage to yourself.

Sick of this black, black, black nonsense, we got to be thinking about this nonsense when watching the game now, HUH.

We should have never let them in the door.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Let me see if I can help some of you retarded black men see the stupidity in your way of thinking...

Bill Clinton, Hilary Clinton all these dumb asses cosigning for political correctness...

Just imagine a sweat drenched Steve Nash guarding a player under the basket, all that is on your mind is that this dude is BLACK. It's ridiculous.

Even in the locker room, players will be avoiding this NIGG-ER. Who knows what disease this NIGG-ER has? Nobody will want to shower with this NIGG-ER around.

Keep that race mixing garbage to yourself.

Sick of this black, black, black nonsense, we got to be thinking about this nonsense when watching the game now, HUH.

We should have never let them in the door.
Are you a man posing as a woman on the internet?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not about creating threads, nitwit, it's about the one dimensional race bait you post in them. You're an obvious troll and you will be treated as such. Enjoy your stay.

If you say so. I call stupid nikkas on their hypocrisy. If that's your definition of "race baiting" so be it.

Its on par with your obsession demonizing black males and vilifying women of the same scrutiny.

It's pretty damn hard to demonize a group of people who demonize themselves in damn near EVERY thread on this site.

According to this site a troll is someone who doesn't hate white men, doesn't hate gay people, doesn't dog women (specifically black women) for getting abortions and doesn't glamorous stupid shyt like "the hood." Yeah, I guess I'm a troll. :comeon: