This forum is the opposite of reality

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I dont get the complaints. The most new and popular games are the ones stickied and getting new replies right now. From Resident Evil 2, to Apex, to Kingdom Hearts, to Anthem, to Crackdown. What more do u really want? I think the Coli is opposite of reality for different reasons. And if u think this is bad. Atleast the opinions on certain games are basically lined up with reality most of the time aside from a few posters. The Booth has some of the worst hip hop opinions ive ever seen at this point. The section went straight to hell.
Wouldn't that be based on opinion tho :francis:

And the opinions here are based on hive mentalities that allow reviewers to dictate what to check for. That reality doesn't mesh with your post imo...

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Wouldn't that be based on opinion tho :francis:

And the opinions here are based on hive mentalities that allow reviewers to dictate what to check for. That reality doesn't mesh with your post imo...
Meaning the opinions make sense. Arent as nonsensical. And are atleast rooted in reality.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
ain't you always reminding people how alive overwatch is despite no one else here being that into it?

some communities like different things more than others and some like discussing certain aspects of those things more than others too :manny:
Read your first paragraph. Then look at thread title.

That is the entire point.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Read your first paragraph. Then look at thread title.

That is the entire point.
notice how i focus on communities and the things people focus on :francis: by that same point i'm making, YOU are the odd one out. its not that serious

if its got you so bothered then instead of trying to change a whole community to fit what you want to talk about, then go find a community that fits you better for certain stuff. no one is gonna think less of you for posting at more than one place breh...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
People keep bringing up the examples used (valid examples) and saying “weird thread”

But Horizon Zero Dawn thread has 3,000 replies and the PUBG thread has 1,000

Horizon Zero Dawn sold 8 million

PUBG has 300 million player base :mjpls:

Is that a better example for the idiots who cant seem to grasp the thread :mjpls:

Ive never heard the words Horizon Zero Dawn in my life except here

Where you can walk any where in this world and see someone or hear someone talking about Fortnite or PUBG

But this a weird thread huh :jbhmm:

No real big games get talked about here in depth.

But let it be another flop of a Star Ward Battlefront or some $300 million “AAA” title that 3 million will buy and let the post count fly

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
notice how i focus on communities and the things people focus on :francis: by that same point i'm making, YOU are the odd one out. its not that serious

if its got you so bothered then instead of trying to change a whole community to fit what you want to talk about, then go find a community that fits you better for certain stuff. no one is gonna think less of you for posting at more than one place breh...
Ive been apart of this community years before you. It wasnt always like this. Im saying do better.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Ive been apart of this community years before you. It wasnt always like this. Im saying do better.
were the years here where people were flooding damn near every game thread with stan wars bullshyt better?

communities grow and change just like people do. and its not all or nothing either. other people talking about shyt you ain't interested in shouldn't be fukkin your day up

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
People keep bringing up the examples used (valid examples) and saying “weird thread”

Is that a better example for the idiots who cant seem to grasp the thread :mjpls:

Where you can walk any where in this world and see someone or hear someone talking about Fortnite or PUBG

But let it be another flop of a Star Ward Battlefront or some $300 million “AAA” title that 3 million will buy and let the post count fly
Misleading information. Horizon is a PS4 exclusive released a year before pubg on consoles.
The game is free to play on PC and mobile too

No mentioned on the age of the threads either

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

This is a much smaller, sub forum than you're really giving it credit for too

When you've got a bunch of people who play with each other regularly and know each other well they're gonna have discussions on what matters to them as individuals versus a much, much larger board/forum where its people who can't set themselves apart from one another going back and forth

can't apply big board logic to sub forum community

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Anthem is loot shooter garbo that takes everything everyone hates about Destiny and just mixes it surface level customization onto a really shallow PvE Armored Core game.

I've never been so disappointing and yet so correct about a game in my life. The Bioware we know and love is dead.

I think between Andromeda and Anthem, it doesn't matter if it's the supposed A team or B team, BioWare is not even close to their glory years.
And we can now see what EA hasn't commissioned a new KOTOR, because they know BioWare isn't up to the task anymore

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I think between Andromeda and Anthem, it doesn't matter if it's the supposed A team or B team, BioWare is not even close to their glory years.
And we can now see what EA hasn't commissioned a new KOTOR, because they know BioWare isn't up to the task anymore
:francis:

they're not making another KoToR because EA stopped believing in single player games and they wanted all their star wars shyt to line up alongside the new movies. they've deaded plenty of other star wars titles - and that'll be the primary reason they lose the rights if things continue as well. EA's only put out a handful games since they linked up with Disney for it.

its not bioware or even dice's fault - that's EA mismanaging the fukk out of their license and they're feeling the heat from Disney for it as well

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Meaning the opinions make sense. Arent as nonsensical. And are atleast rooted in reality.
Except they're not :dahell:

This is a low key "why don't you fukk up outta here" post, I see you, you tried to pet that nikka on his head on some :therethere: shyt
I don’t even know what Apex is and never hear of it till y’all niccas mentioned it:mjgrin:

Martha
Same here
Respawn ent aka the creators of call of duty released a free to play title on consoles and PC called apex legends.

It's basically Titanfall without titans, and to make it different they give you 8 characters to choose from with different abilities....