This forum has 4,280 guest as of this post..

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it comes down to it there should be a vote of only people who’ve been here for more than 5 years.

Whoever doesn’t like can get the fukk on somewhere else. Its a big internet out here, we shouldn’t continue to poison one of the few pseudo black dominated spaces because these CAcs want more of their friends here.

fukk em.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
:snoop: my people, my people. Never learn...always trying to plateau. Or "go back" to something.

The world is all about growth and evolution. Anything that doesn't change and grow dies!

We need new blood. New faces, New ideas, New topics, New fukkery.

And what's the fear of cacs and MAGA coming in? They would bring much needed debate and engagement. Or are nikkas here only interested in circle jerks???

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
denzel-washington-door.gif

Keep registration closed.

I've been here since 2013 and every year since then some of ya'll keep talking about how this site is dying a slow death but yet look how many people are still coming back and still want to get in. Keep it closed. No new friends.
Used to be 20,000 people viewing this forum at a time.

now 5,000. Thats a heavy fall off.

I also notice its overwhelmingly traditionally horrible posters against opening registration in this thread :mjlol:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Forum is a UK/Canada joke
Its crazy that the mods would rather let the forum die slow than do ANY work and opening registration.
Mods have no ownership, stop looking up to them as I'd they got power. It literally takes the owner one second to give permission to give open registration.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a money issue and they are litigating money in the background.

Somebody must of got sued. It makes zero sense

They haven't even updated their license of the forum platform. Xenforo has way more updated options on their new platforms.

Daps
Mods have no ownership, stop looking up to them as I'd they got power. It literally takes the owner one second to give permission to give open registration.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a money issue and they are litigating money in the background.

Somebody must of got sued. It makes zero sense

They haven't even updated their license of the forum platform. Xenforo has way more updated options on their new platforms.
Does ANYONE know who runs this place?