This forum has 4,280 guest as of this post..

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I got mine....

Not fair
C4-FB3-C0-C-776-E-43-F4-9-ADE-0807-E051-C535.png

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I’ve seen jokes I’ve made on here stolen verbatim on Twitter/Instagram by these blue check journalists/tv presenters. I mean I’m flattered but damn, shouldn’t I get some royalties for my intellectual property being used?
For real

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Probably just Mediafakeout staff. A bunch of dikkriding fakkits stealing y'all shyt and posting it as exclusive for their brokedown site full of ads.

This. I'm sure mods realize this, but plenty of media outlets, youtubers, comedians, and similar folks browse this.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
This place is going to die out sooner than later and you boomers don't even realize it because you're so set in your ways to notice traffic slowing down every day. God it's like hearing my dad talk in hear.
"wE doNt NeEd new peOpLe."
:comeon:

At this point this place isn't a forum anymore, it's just a private chat on display. Idk if it's fear or stubborness but yall will be crying when you're only down to a few members talking to each other. If those gossip thread starters ever get banned or decide not to post 1/3 of this forum will crumble.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
They monetize the content because yall won't do it.

Coli been a goldmine but brehs don't want to link and build.

Exactly. This is a private forum in more ways than one. Are any of yall usual posters trying to link up to make bread off yalls content? It's public figures with much less talent than some of yall who lurk. @skeetsinternal trying to build a following on other platforms is one recent example I think.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This place is going to die out sooner than later and you boomers don't even realize it because you're so set in your ways to notice traffic slowing down every day. God it's like hearing my dad talk in hear.
"wE doNt NeEd new peOpLe."
:comeon:

At this point this place isn't a forum anymore, it's just a private chat on display. Idk if it's fear or stubborness but yall will be crying when you're only down to a few members talking to each other. If those gossip thread starters ever get banned or decide not to post 1/3 of this forum will crumble.
182781iz759dyjpg.jpg