This forum has 4,280 guest as of this post..

cjt11203

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn NY
I registered right before registration was closed but didn't start coming here somewhat regularly until late last year.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
When will y'all stop crying about registration being closed :martin:?

Do y'all not realize that if registration were to reopen not only will you MAYBE gain a few decent posters you'll also attract the wrong kind of ppl like MAGA/St0rmfr0nt type cacs, etc, etc.

:unimpressed:

We got enough of those kinds of posters as it is creeping in the background...yeah that's right they are already here bruhs...unless some of y'all lowkey want them here...:mjpls::sas2::stopitslime:

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Hell no, a cac gets exposed on here every week as it is.:russ:
We know these bytch made neanderthals can't help but poke nose in black spaces so I can guarantee you a good 75% if three guests are cacs/rice cacs. With that said for all the non-black lurkers out there

peter-dinklage-prison.gif

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
4,280 guests and like 42 members :mjlol:

nikkas is scared of young nikkas coming in making threads on rappers younger than 30 and pushing Nas threads deep into page 8 obscurity :dead:

:deadmanny: You’re right

honestly at this point I don’t think the site can handle the new members or we don’t have the rights access to add new members because it legitimately doesn’t make any sense not to add new members…

Unless data is being complied on the current group of active members to see trends and what not and we are just a control group.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Forums are dying. Reddit and Twitter basically took that spot so I really don't understand this mindset of keeping the registration closed.

Yall should want new blood to come in, thats how things keep on going. At this rate thecoli could end up like ahh.com, bgol, asr, hollafront, hiphopgame, the old uvp forum...yes im:flabbynsick: but obviously im talking from past experience

*yes I know forums die for different reasons

Last edited: