This fool Mike Bibby Retired and transformed into The Rock

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Now, this is true.
Out of all the so-called fitness information myths.
This is true,...if you do not work on actually shooting or maintaining a basketball skill set will lifting weights.
Especially, heavy you will lose all fluidity to your basketball game and entirely lose your natural feel and shooting ability.
To the point you have to start from scratch as far as getting fluidity in your game to exist.
Not just come back,...that player you were before is dead.
you have to recreate it and you have to recreate your jumper and shooting touch from scratch.

Now, that shyt is completely fukk'n true about weights and bball.

shyt happened to me and gets worse cause I have not really wanted to hoop to fix it either.

shyt is horrible what it reduces you to, non-existant as a fluid basketball player.

You look great till you pull up to shoot and launch the ball forty feet over the basketball goal and hoop. Like totally embarrassing, and it doesn't stop on the jumper either.
It goes to the finger roll,....cot damn,....finger roll go over the whole goal with no touch.

shyt is soul crushing defeat embarrassing,......
Even if you say you don't care about hoops no more you play and look that bad as a player.

You have to get a private hoop and little court pickup games to probably play back how you once did.

Art Barr

this is what happened to D Rose

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
Worst postseason run in NBA history and he was left in the starting lineup until game 6 of the finals
What was that Wade said when they played him the next year on the Knicks.. Something like he hit more 3s tonight than for us and our entire playoff run..

:dead:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
he lookin like swole ass mini-me.

5137091990_7e98ec819c.jpg

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
run up on bibby and see what happens:leon:
it's good to see though. it's crazy. these nba players retire in their mid 30's and are considered "old", but really they're still in the prime of their lives. no reason not to keep them gains comin. fukk the bullshyt. i'm tryin to look great as long as I possibly can. larry gonna have hunt me down. he''ll catch us all eventually:mjcry:....but he gonna have work hard for it:myman:
i'm happy he isnt flabby and sick. but i'm not happy that he's looking real top heavy and borderline if not all the way sauced up.