that's my shooting guard :to:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
But his whole LIFE was basically spent in the gym though :dwillhuh:
It's not the same. Totally diff kind of workout. That's why basketball players don't look like football players. We work out differently for the skills required to be competitive in our sport. Basketball is just diff. Brolic players in the nba are rare and typically its genetics not regiment.

Daps
It's not the same. Totally diff kind of workout. That's why basketball players don't look like football players. We work out differently for the skills required to be competitive in our sport. Basketball is just diff. Brolic players in the nba are rare and typically its genetics not regiment.

Thank you.

Thread/

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Did he get a hair transplant? I remember he was bald in his early twenties, and now late 30's he's got a full head of hair with a solid lineup.

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
You don't need it, as an actual activity, if you lift weights.

Lifting is cardio,.......

Art Barr
:dwillhuh: These novice nikkas dont understand the concept of supersetting, burnouts, 15 seconds or less rest time between sets. All of the above keeps your heart rate elevated in the aerobic & Anaerobic zones where you are burning fat throughout ur weight training routine.

I personally only use exercise machine cardio as a warmup & cool down

Daps
:dwillhuh: These novice nikkas dont understand the concept of supersetting, burnouts, 15 seconds or less rest time between sets. All of the above keeps your heart rate elevated in the aerobic & Anaerobic zones where you are burning fat throughout ur weight training routine

nikkas know all that breh, but running is the best thing for the skeletal system,and best overall workout

You need cardio.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Did he get a hair transplant? I remember he was bald in his early twenties, and now late 30's he's got a full head of hair with a solid lineup.
Nah he always had a full head of hair, he just shaved it. Just look at the gif above when he was on the knicks. He had his hair grown out. I used to think he shaved it cause he was balding then he grew out it out with the Hawks and I was :mindblown:.....who the fukk shaves their head slick bald when they got a full head of hair:heh:

But you can see even on the kings he had a full head of hair

mike-bibby.jpg

New+York+Knicks+v+Golden+State+Warriors+KhFgN-8BvEzl.jpg

No homo at this post

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikkas know all that breh, but running is the best thing for the skeletal system,and best overall workout

You need cardio.

If you trying to keep muscle a cardio workout depletes and counteracts all the muscle building you just did.
You could squat or do three point target calf raises to get hgh dispersed and do the same benefit you get from running as a cluster to close out your sets.

I don't do none of that scientific overworked burn out your core routines cardio excercises or running extensively.
Only so-called cardio I get like running is pushing my deck at thirty eight up and down sc hills.
Other than that, cardio is a waste of time.
I ain't ever running cause it ain't no zombie hordes been invented.
I can run fast as fukk like only know two nikkaz in the chi who could ever out run me by name.
So, it isn't like I hate running.
It is just a waste if you trying to build aesthetics and lean real muscle.
Personally I think most of the health food industry is all hard coded.
For people using roids, peds and hgh as some covert language.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I swim 2 miles a day,I see no problems.

It's all about calories in and out

Swimming is cool, used to be all about that life.

To keep it real tho,...
I don't even do the six meals or calorie count either.

I think that the diet talk is also hard coded covert roid user talk.
Like really I think all of fitness is covert coded language for roid and pharm companies to know what to do and get feedback or instruct the users to do while on gear.
All that egghead software bullshyt they be talking is bullshyt cause again the little I do.
I think disproves all the bullshyt they talk.
Plus, if I did go back to actually going to the actual gym instead of my house weight set.
I could only stay dialed into that go to an actual gym routine life for thirteen months tops.
Sooner or later the body's hit the wall aspect that Arnold talks about in any book he ever had rears its head.
Which is where I think gear is used as the motivator from a financial and physio meets psyche based aesthetic and helps the guys in the industry keep going past just sheer excessive compulsion.
it takes to continue to be about exercise regardless of you are into aesthetics or whatever.

So, I just think all of fitness is a lie like the actual social life makeup dynamic in America.
It just so happens other countries engineer physiological specimens and they also add to the make believe scientific community and egghead software so called detail of fitness and health.

shyt is all make believe from what I can say from being a guy who does not use gear and imo, I get better results than most who get somewhere in fitness talking all that egghead software health bullahit crap.

Now I am all for knowledge i just think from my experience and results.
I find the health fitness information most of it to be hogwash, real talk...to be all the way real.

Art Barr