This dude drake 38 and still rapping about his ex..asap needs to put his hands on him

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikki is a fukking washed up bytch that loves rapists and pedos
Serena went at a dad bod having reddit cac she is the goat female tennis player though but she could’ve been with common but nope is finna dillute her goat genes with that box framed cac :dead:
Riri it is what it is

Idk why you tryna fit in piece of dog shyt nikki minaj in there as on the same level as rihanna or serena
You barbz are insane :dead:
I meant the same fame level as him

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Rihanna and Drake never dated. He was in the friend zone

The issue with Drake is with the baddies he had (Nicki, Rihanna, etc) he still ended up fumbling them. Clout cannot replace game.

They never "Dated" Rihanna let him fukk a couple times and he got sprung.

"You could have been the one but it wasn't that serious" Drake already said that fireworks verse was about Rihanna.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Drake the same soft nikka I used to laugh at before the fame... He still ended up with more money and fame so I guess the joke's on me.
Only if you are also unhappy, he doesn't strike me as someone who is satisfied with how his life has gone.

He ain't close to his uncle like he used to be, his mom is unhappy majority of the time, his baby moms is meh at best, he tried to use his son as a marketing stunt, he will never get the kind of respect he wants like Kendrick or J.Cole get.
These are mostly things he has said or alluded to himself. But I'm sure the money and fame dull the pain:yeshrug:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nikki is a fukking washed up bytch that loves rapists and pedos
Serena went at a dad bod having reddit cac she is the goat female tennis player though but she could’ve been with common but nope is finna dillute her goat genes with that box framed cac :dead:
Riri it is what it is

Idk why you tryna fit in piece of dog shyt nikki minaj in there as on the same level as rihanna or serena
You barbz are insane :dead:
Because Nicki was more attractive then either of them. Especially young Nicki. You should like a Cardi B Stan. nikkas don’t care about none of that shyt you typed.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Because Nicki was more attractive then either of them. Especially young Nicki. You should like a Cardi B Stan. nikkas don’t care about none of that shyt you typed.
Im not. You sound like nikki you condone rape and pedophilia u sick fukk

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Im not. You sound like nikki you condone rape and pedophilia u sick fukk
I sound like I don’t give a fukk about any of these bytches if you pay attention. We are talking about looks, not what their men do or any of that other shyt you talking.