This dude drake 38 and still rapping about his ex..asap needs to put his hands on him

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I sound like I don’t give a fukk about any of these bytches if you pay attention. We are talking about looks, not what their men do or any of that other shyt you talking.
Again you tryna skate over what this bytch doing
bytch basically condoned her husband rapping that girl cuz “he was in a relationship with her” and supported her pedo ass brother even though all the truths was there.
You simp nikkas wilding out for bytches looks when they be the worst.
Hopefully you don’t have kids cuz you crazy as fukk and probably would ignore their pleas if a chick u was messing with was molesting them but she hot so it dont matter

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Again you tryna skate over what this bytch doing
bytch basically condoned her husband rapping that girl cuz “he was in a relationship with her” and supported her pedo ass brother even though all the truths was there.
You simp nikkas wilding out for bytches looks when they be the worst.
Hopefully you don’t have kids cuz you crazy as fukk
No man knows anything about any of that shyt you talking about. Not even calling you a liar, I’m saying what man spends time getting to the bottom of what tf is going on with these hoes personal lives? Even the women around me don’t know about the shyt you talking about.

You got some nerve to call somebody ELSE a simp :mjlol:
Ok champ, you got it.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
No man knows anything about any of that shyt you talking about. Not even calling you a liar, I’m saying what man spends time getting to the bottom of what tf is going on with these hoes personal lives? Even the women around me don’t know about the shyt you talking about.

You got to nerve to call somebody ELSE a simp :mjlol:
Ok champ, you got it.
Everyone knows about Nikki and what the fukk she supports again you trying to skate over this you simp ass sick fukk.
Again hopefully you don’t ever have kids
Barbz ass nikka you not fooling no one. Keep deflecting her shyt :umad: even with the truth being put in ya face