This dude drake 38 and still rapping about his ex..asap needs to put his hands on him

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Ricky did it better:

:heh:

Rocky one of my favorite millenial rappers still, and one of the few to still have some juice in the industry and never did no corny shyt. Really hope he dont fall into the comfortable billionaire husband/dad role and puts out some more projects later on down the line.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sad thing is, this isn't even the pinnacle of hurt feelings lyrics.

Pharcyde did it a million times better

This motherfukker dropped the most mid of verses to come at a woman who has bested him in every metric. Pathetic.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Real talk, it was an interesting style back in 2010-2011 because he was really rapping in a common man emotional way. But he got older, and everybody else did too. Now it’s just weird but it’s all he knows and all anybody seems to want to hear from him. He might be the only nikka worst that Jay to have that big a platform with no subject matter
Yea .. hes always rapped for the average joe bro, kinda corny nikka. The same lane that Kanye kicked open, and made cool.
And that lane is lucrative because there is way more joe bro, corny college degree nikkaz, than it is super thugged out crack selling, body catching nikkaz.

He's always going to be a top Act because the dudes he speaks to still think about the girl that got away and "Exs" and shyt.
And women love petty, gossipy, relationship shyt.
So he will win

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Rocky one of my favorite millenial rappers still, and one of the few to still have some juice in the industry and never did no corny shyt. Really hope he dont fall into the comfortable billionaire husband/dad role and puts out some more projects later on down the line.
Somebody wanna show him? :laff:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Think like someone else said Marvins Room felt right for that age, and that time, it also felt weirdly vulnerable in a way, even I wasn't really dating like that or pining over an ex. The style felt new and refreshing, very different from lets say 2005 rap. It was more melodic than Kanye

and this doesn't feel like that. I wasn't even really listening to Drake like that in 2011, mainly listened to Crew Love for the Weeknd, but I appreciated his style, esp. the softer stuff, took me until like 2013/2014 to take him a little more seriously.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Think like someone else said Marvins Room felt right for that age, and that time, it also felt weirdly vulnerable in a way, even I wasn't really dating like that or pining over an ex. The style felt new and refreshing, very different from lets say 2005 rap. It was more melodic than Kanye

and this doesn't feel like that. I wasn't even really listening to Drake like that in 2011, mainly listened to Crew Love for the Weeknd, but I appreciated his style, esp. the softer stuff, took me until like 2013/2014 to take him a little more seriously.
He was also only on his second album cycle and was 24. It was still fresh. 12 years later not so much.