This dude B.E.N.N.Y. is probably the best rapper out right now if we talkin bars

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
I think Conway is their premier artist on paper. In terms of style and personality though, I honestly think WSG is still the biggest "star" of the crew, despite being the least technical rapper. And I think Benny has more promise than Conway in terms of versatility. Conway is missing that "it" factor to be a front man, and even though he's the better technical rhymer than WSG and WSG wants to be the businessman and play the background...he is the one guy in the crew with the sort of "it" factor IMO.

I was saying after GOAT that Conway and WSG both work much better with each other than they do without, and I also think Conway and Benny sound better on tracks together than they do on solo tracks.

:yeshrug:
Yeah wsg is the star, most people dont even mention benny when shoutin griselda yet

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Conway and West gets the most Daringer beats. Thats why youre sayingthis. Give Benny a project of Daringer beats and youll change your tune
It can't really even be compared at this point con has reject 2/goat/ classic songs. I just feel like if there's a star it's Conway. Flygod is superior shyt too and apparently cons best albums coming out next year but we'll c bout that. You can get the production but you'd still have to capitalize, it's not like just cuz he's (benny)on those daringer beats that it's going to be magic. It's easier to lay a 16 wen the tracks already made for you and your just a guest. Also it's not like the most lyrical always makes the best music. Most his solo tracks just feel like freestyles. Hopefully he drops something dope tho, he said a albums coming soon.

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It can't really even be compared at this point con has reject 2/goat/ classic songs. I just feel like if there's a star it's Conway. Flygod is superior shyt too and apparently cons best albums coming out next year but we'll c bout that. You can get the production but you'd still have to capitalize, it's not like just cuz he's (benny)on those daringer beats that it's going to be magic. It's easier to lay a 16 wen the tracks already made for you and your just a guest. Also it's not like the most lyrical always makes the best music. Most his solo tracks just feel like freestyles. Hopefully he drops something dope tho, he said a albums coming soon.

he dope. i believe in him
i hear whatu mean tho

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yea I been listening to Benny and Conway heavy for about 2 months now..if you into grimy boom bap rap with bars..these niccaz provide that.
If you into melodies and sing songy verses with catchy hooks,they may not be your cup of tea.