This dude B.E.N.N.Y. is probably the best rapper out right now if we talkin bars

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
I like Benny saying he's the best spitter right now is a stretch. Is he nicer than Joyner Lucas? fukk no

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
For the last 4,5 years I'da probably told you Freddie Gibbs but this dude came outta nowhere and claimed the crown. shyt dont even make sense.

Every single verse is a quotable ...fukkin jailhouse bars.

Rivi
Shower Shoe Lords
Benny vs. Carlito
Pissy Work
Lookin like The Greatest
Nitro
Spurs 2
The Ghost
Camilla's
Die on Xmas

every single fukkin verse brehs

If you havent started listening already just start from now. Look at these bars for christs sake :wow:

:gucci:

Got damn i thought i was entering a stan mode. Butcher on steroids was my first griselda tape and im like holy shyt. His verse on bullet club was my first introduction to him. His bars always hit and are on some struggle/street nikka shyt (mom fed us w money for the elec bill, ate bread w the mold round it):wow:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Got damn i thought i was entering a stan mode. Butcher on steroids was my first griselda tape and im like holy shyt. His verse on bullet club was my first introduction to him. His bars always hit and are on some struggle/street nikka shyt (mom fed us w money for the elec bill, ate bread w the mold round it):wow:
ppl telling me banks go\t him but i dont hear it
benny got him

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
I liked just about all Benny project

17 bullets
My first brick
Butcher on Steriods
That ep he dropped....forgot the title
I fukks w the steroids tape but is the first two really good? I tried listening but i feel like his griselda material is where its at, just the artistic side it adds plus the "Whoa" flow if you know what im talking bout

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
ppl telling me banks go\t him but i dont hear it
benny got him
Hmmm na you wilding banks straight dismantled that but i feel like were all content with the nice dudes (banks kdot freddie etc etc) doing their thing but when a new nikka like benny is nice enough to make people question whether he out did em and thats a good thing.

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
idk..... that nikka conway is :whew:

they're the best out now tho until royce drops that pryhme 2
and gibbs drops a new tape
Conways flows are digusting:picard:nikka be carrying words amazingly like theres no tomorrow (rodney little, luger, st regis) but he can have wack moments like his verse on bullet club "whos a hotter nikka? Take a minute..........":patrice: i see the one dimensional complaint w him but hes great at what he does which is where i see conway>benny argument but line for line benny got him all day. We need a tape with the whole crew tbh

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
What does BENNY stand for lol i dont blame him adding the dots though its cool cause i know the butcher aint selling in walmart

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Conways flows are digusting:picard:nikka be carrying words amazingly like theres no tomorrow (rodney little, luger, st regis) but he can have wack moments like his verse on bullet club "whos a hotter nikka? Take a minute..........":patrice: i see the one dimensional complaint w him but hes great at what he does which is where i see conway>benny argument but line for line benny got him all day. We need a tape with the whole crew tbh
his wordplay on die on xmas was crazy but benny got him
my fave con verse prolly the cow

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
I feel like Benny's dope on guest appearances but his music isn't that great. Conway makes the best music/ has the best flow by far out the crew and his mic presence is legendary. Benny is more lyrical and kills guest appearances (he's a elite spitter) but his music is sort of boring, it's dope for the bars but I don't find myself really replaying his solo shyt.