This dude B.E.N.N.Y. is probably the best rapper out right now if we talkin bars

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
I feel like Benny's dope on guest appearances but his music isn't that great. Conway makes the best music/ has the best flow by far out the crew and his mic presence is legendary. Benny is more lyrical and kills guest appearances (he's a elite spitter) but his music is sort of boring, it's dope for the bars but I don't find myself really replaying his solo shyt.
Yeah i see what makes conway the premier artist in the crew but benny is a perfect piece of the puzze to add. Cant front i only got his recent tapes as far as solo shyt goes and just post griselda signing music. I couldnt get into my first brick and 17 bullets but i know they got alot in store going forward tbh

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
Lmao i can talk about this all night. these nikkas all i been bumping since i discovered them like a month and a half ago but my fav benny line gotta be

I COOKED MY FIRST HALF..IN A BABY FOOD JAR :win:

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Yeah i see what makes conway the premier artist in the crew but benny is a perfect piece of the puzze to add. Cant front i only got his recent tapes as far as solo shyt goes and just post griselda signing music. I couldnt get into my first brick and 17 bullets but i know they got alot in store going forward tbh
Benny's a killer on the mic but we'll c what he drops musically:manny:hopefully he drops something worthy (album quality)I fux with gxfr heavy so far judging off his music tho it doesn't have much replay besides rivi. That's my opinion tho...

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
Benny's a killer on the mic but we'll c what he drops musically:manny:hopefully he drops something worthy (album quality)I fux with gxfr heavy so far judging off his music tho it doesn't have much replay besides rivi. That's my opinion tho...
Whats gxfr stand for? I know they call their label that. I feel like if WSG and someone like alc, statik or green lantern exec produce bennys album he'll be straight. Hes got tracks like hustlers wife thats album worthy.

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats gxfr stand for? I know they call their label that. I feel like if WSG and someone like alc, statik or green lantern exec produce bennys album he'll be straight. Hes got tracks like hustlers wife thats album worthy.

GxFR = Griselda by Fashion Rebels which is essentially the clothing line. Griselda Records is the music side of things.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I think Conway is their premier artist on paper. In terms of style and personality though, I honestly think WSG is still the biggest "star" of the crew, despite being the least technical rapper. And I think Benny has more promise than Conway in terms of versatility. Conway is missing that "it" factor to be a front man, and even though he's the better technical rhymer than WSG and WSG wants to be the businessman and play the background...he is the one guy in the crew with the sort of "it" factor IMO.

I was saying after GOAT that Conway and WSG both work much better with each other than they do without, and I also think Conway and Benny sound better on tracks together than they do on solo tracks.

:yeshrug:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I feel like Benny's dope on guest appearances but his music isn't that great. Conway makes the best music/ has the best flow by far out the crew and his mic presence is legendary. Benny is more lyrical and kills guest appearances (he's a elite spitter) but his music is sort of boring, it's dope for the bars but I don't find myself really replaying his solo shyt.
Conway and West gets the most Daringer beats. Thats why youre sayingthis. Give Benny a project of Daringer beats and youll change your tune

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Conway and West gets the most Daringer beats. Thats why youre sayingthis. Give Benny a project of Daringer beats and youll change your tune
IMO (at least so far) Daringer's beats are either crazy good or they miss the mark. I do think he has way more that are good than not, and he's one of my favorite producers.

But...I also hope in 2017 that Griselda keeps outsourcing work to Alchemist, 9th Wonder, etc. in 2016 it still sounded really fresh to me, but I started to get a little more tired of the beats Daringer supplied on GOAT and Hermes 5.

I did also like both of Daringer's joints on Blue Chips 7000 a lot.