This corporate world isn't what it's hyped up to be

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
All of the meetings and having to dress business casual all the time gets old. Having to talk proper all day at work. I see guys down in the mail room and loading docks yelling and debating about sports and women as I walk by with some snudy whites and c00n blacks. :to:

They don't know I'm from the hood and I'm just like them. They think I'm a c00n too. I miss bullshytting and being a normal black dude. The money is good and you can get a nice car, crib and pull snudy boring career women, but the money isn't enough to put you in the upperclass, it's only enough to isolate yourself from the people most like you.

:yeshrug: What's young black man to do?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm in the same boat breh :yeshrug:

I'm from inner city PHilly and my best job was working at McDonalds with all the hood niccas...I still talk to them this day viz Xbox Live etc....theyre still there and doing other shti but happy :manny:

IDK what to do...find an office where you can still be yourself, for example, my last job was just that. I had cool ass coworkers and we'd talk about girls, sports, tv shows ans shyt

The further up the ladder you go, the more wack and c00nish it gets

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The worst part for me is being around all of these white people. They annoy me to no end

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of the meetings and having to dress business casual all the time gets old. Having to talk proper all day at work. I see guys down in the mail room and loading docks yelling and debating about sports and women as I walk by with some snudy whites and c00n blacks. :to:

They don't know I'm from the hood and I'm just like them. They think I'm a c00n too. I miss bullshytting and being a normal black dude. The money is good and you can get a nice car, crib and pull snudy boring career women, but the money isn't enough to put you in the upperclass, it's only enough to isolate yourself from the people most like you.

:stopitslime:

You know you can quit at anytime.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Sick of all these c00n ass, yearning for the hood threads :snoop:

I make six figures and wouldn't go back to my shytty working class upbringing for anything. I enjoy dressing and living well. If you want a white collar career in which you can bullshyt around with your co-workers discussing sports and women, consider finance. It's probably the only field left untouched by political correctness and namby pampy women.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Sick of all these c00n ass, yearning for the hood threads :snoop:

I make six figures and wouldn't go back to my shytty working class upbringing for anything. I enjoy dressing and living well. If you want a white collar career in which you can bullshyt around with your co-workers discussing sports and women, consider finance. It's probably the only field left untouched by political correctness and namby pampy women.

:shaq2:

Didnt you jus graduate a couple of months ago? And arent you a anti-social borderline sociopathic outkast who pays for p*ssy? nikka you Patrick Batemon :obama:

YBE

Banned
Daps

Didnt you jus graduate a couple of months ago? And arent you a anti-social borderline sociopathic outkast who pays for p*ssy? nikka you Patrick Batemon :obama:

they make that much man....fresh out.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

Live off of a woman which is a legal way to make money

or become a low life which is an illegal way to make money.

Or just put your happy non-threatening negro smile back on and do another 40 hours this week.

images

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps

I'm an Ivy Leaguer in finance and yes, I'm a borderline sociopath who pays for p*ssy. Believe it or not, this isn't very uncommon in my profession. I have several friends from a similar educational background in the same industry who do the same. In all honesty, finance either attracts natural alpha males, or insecure psychos like me who use money and prestige to get a leg up in life.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Meetings are wack. But they're better than being broke.

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys sound really ridculous. Dressing well and acting like an adult is not race exclusive.