This chic now only wants me in her a$$hole

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I aint really an anal fan but I been busting this dude's wife in her puss and we finally got my dikk to fit in her a$$hole. She told me she prefers her a$$hole being fukked hard. The problem is I aint trying to get hooked on a$$hole, im all about the vagina. I aint never been with a blac chic who loved anal as much as this chic, and it starting to make me wonder :hmm:

pass her info this way then.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Not ass only breh :whoa:

every now and then...but all the time and only? No mas. Had a chick like that...it was cool for like a week but then i was jonsing for vagina. Ass is NEVER a replacement for that.

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Pm me the number :steviej:

pm me the number

image.jpg

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
pm me the number

image.jpg
:comeon: was that really called for?

she do anal too :umad:

Jershey sh1tty is so small....damn near everyone is related

More true in NC than NJ, I been frequenting the Charlotte area my whole life, everybody is cousins yet somehow everybody is fuccin everybody, there are areas where I can't meet a woman without 1) finding out I've already hit someone she's related to or 2) knowing someone that has already hit her

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
:comeon: was that really called for?

she do anal too :umad:

More true in NC than NJ, I been frequenting the Charlotte area my whole life, everybody is cousins yet somehow everybody is fuccin everybody, there are areas where I can't meet a woman without 1) finding out I've already hit someone she's related to or 2) knowing someone that has already hit her

My Ninja you aint neva lied...a good way to keep track of women down here tho since 9 out of 10 chicks in NC are college educated i track em by schools for example if a broad went to winston salem state...she prolly knows my baby moms and her fam...so thats a no go feel me
:ehh: