St louis
beat that brown eye blue..

a0yqua.jpg

mcwop23

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville/Brooklyn
Already fukked her in her ass and we used mad lube. I stretched in out but now she want it every time we fukk. I dont know what this bytch diet is like, what her fiber game is, dont know if she fukking on a full stomach and need to booboo, I dont want no surprises or to get hooked to a$$hole

:dead:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Already fukked her in her ass and we used mad lube. I stretched in out but now she want it every time we fukk. I dont know what this bytch diet is like, what her fiber game is, dont know if she fukking on a full stomach and need to booboo, I dont want no surprises or to get hooked to a$$hole

Yeah, you need to figure out her diet breh. That House Of Lies episode when dude was about to fukk the Mormon chick in the ass after she ate all that corn had me shooked for a while. :scusthov:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:scusthov: you're creeping me out! :sadbron: are you ugly by any chance?:ld:
thats me in my avi, i aint an ugly n!gga my lady.... i dont like ugly hoodrats, i like classy upstandin women.... you think im ugly let me know..... not a stalker, dont be creeped out, i love to eat the pu$$, wifey loves it too.... :manny:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles

:deadrose:

a$$hole is a hell of a drug, apparently.

...like you're gonna run up in her shyt and go... :wtf:

awesome-black-and-white-drugs-eyes-getting-high-Favim.com-373737.gif

Singh

All Star
Daps
She's a respectable young lady savin her puccy for her soulmate breh

:laff:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, you should just end the relationship. Find someone who is more your type.