Cervixes
Breh, you go in her ass raw?

Im in her a$$hole with a rubber

lVIot.png

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

White boys are obsessed with that shyt. They do that regularly.

I always go in the puss and like a chick to suck my dyck, but you gotta try something new. You look like the uptight, boring type of chick that thinks that you don't put in any effort. Stop being bougie and do something new :D

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Tried to fukk a chick in the ass once cause she asked. shyt didn't fit so we gave up. Never tried again always was happy with the p*ssy

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
White boys are obsessed with that shyt. They do that regularly.

I always go in the puss and like a chick to suck my dyck, but you gotta try something new. You look like the uptight, boring type of chick that thinks that you don't put in any effort. Stop being bougie and do something new :D

:troll: Oh I'm boring cuz I don't need a shyt stabber? I shyt from my ass hole, nothing is going in there :scusthov: plus I'd have to worry about not holding my shyt as I get older. The more things go up the anus, the more you shyt on yourself years down the line. :bryan:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:troll: Oh I'm boring cuz I don't need a shyt stabber? I shyt from my ass hole, nothing is going in there :scusthov: plus I'd have to worry about not holding my shyt as I get older. The more things go up the anus, the more you shyt on yourself years down the line. :bryan:

That's why you gotta eat that fiber and cleanse that ass. Not just for anal sexual purposes. Plus eating right gives you more sexual energy. I'm trying to be Peter North with all the fruits and veggies I'm eating.

On occasion isn't a bad thing:evil: