**** this board B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
WTF i missed this shyt???:beli: nikkas please give me a quick run down. Rep is ready to be dished out:win:

olivia pope spammed trannie pics to get banned... people were alluding it was so-and-so... come to find out it was hard face drita who was banned not long ago... and drita was marty

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Everybody hates Alabaster **** so much but they speak his name everyday. I don't think a day goes by where someone doesn't make mention of that dude or reference him. You all have made him into an internet supervillain; and if we know anything about the net it's that people love to be the bad guy on the net. They liked to be hated. To be King Troll. You all gave him what he wants. And I'm certain he's here basking in the attention.

BK already said that Olivia Pope et. al. was not ****. Yet you cling to the theory. So again, I pose the question; Why do you all want this to be **** so bad?

And I didn't come out and say it because BK was going to do it. And what good did that do? You all still think it's ****. So let it be ****.

Are we for certain hard faced drita is even a woman

Side note: my phone when I typed drita changed it into frog :laff:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Last edited by a moderator:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Olivia Pope = Hard Face Drita.

Olivia is not ****, but she was posting as Hard Face Drita.

That was after HFD got banned, a day later.:pachaha:

olivia pope spammed trannie pics to get banned... people were alluding it was so-and-so... come to find out it was hard face drita who was banned not long ago... and drita was marty

+ rep to all... But this shyt confused the fukk outta of me... Does the
url
have anything to do with this

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
The better question is the mods/owners going to let that schizo bytch/thing back posting with another name because that trolling shyt is irritable

That thread last night was disgusting and it all came out tonight :scusthov:

I don't mind her, but mods you can't have her going in for absolutely no reason. What if another chick wants to twerk for the coli?

Status
Not open for further replies.