**** this board B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I'll just leave this hear, since you don't care anymore.

She thick. :manny:

752gw.png

:wtf:
How do you have 139 pms?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't know dude I mean u got people telling her to commit suicide calling her a fat pig. There is definitely lots of anger towards females here and it obviously comes from women probably being bytchy to 90% of guys who try to be nice to them but it's not really their fault they can't f*ck every guy that comes up to them.

But I also find the board entertaining as is so don't change lol

Well she's 5'6 170 supposedly sounds like a oink oink to me

I have no qualms with Olivia/Oliver, but she was actin like a little girl in hs who got jealous as a girl transferred mid semester and everyone is talking about her so she hates for know reason.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
no one was hateful towards oliver though, she lost the attn from her simps, and then went into total chaos.

let this be a sign to all women out there who think your all that, you may be hot today but a younger hotter broad with a better body is turning 18 every day, as you decay into nearly fossil status once that attn is gone you are nothing

:pacspit:

why simp a online sceen name anyway :dwillhuh:

i never understood that shyt

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
I actually have dirt on olivia but I aint even stutin it no more, one situation told me that she was up to something.

that shyt has stuck with me since she did it but whatever :yeshrug: it might have been an accident :shaq:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I actually have dirt on olivia but I aint even stutin it no more, one situation told me that she was up to something.

that shyt has stuck with me since she did it but whatever :yeshrug: it might have been an accident :shaq:

:ooh:

Do you want a thread in the rafters?

:shaq: Leak them details now.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This must be bk/bg giggles hey butch

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

havoc00

Pro
Daps

u should have never said u have dirt now u have to disclose it

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Well she's 5'6 170 supposedly sounds like a oink oink to me

I have no qualms with Olivia/Oliver, but she was actin like a little girl in hs who got jealous as a girl transferred mid semester and everyone is talking about her so she hates for know reason.

Definitely had to feel jealous over the twerk girl. She definitely was into attention especially with the Facebook thread she made about the fake engagement.

Just sad she took this all to heart but entertaining. The human side of me just hopes she doesn't cut her wrists over this. She was definitely had low self esteem too because she complained about white people thinking she is fat and she was probably in denial over that. There should be a movement for young black females to get in shape because a lot of them think it's ok to be chunky cuz it makes them "thick" when in reality they can gun for the flat stomach look and keep their ass looking nice with squats and lunges and glute work.

I ain't mad at you bro

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Definitely had to feel jealous over the twerk girl. She definitely was into attention especially with the Facebook thread she made about the fake engagement.

Just sad she took this all to heart but entertaining. The human side of me just hopes she doesn't cut her wrists over this. She was definitely had low self esteem too because she complained about white people thinking she is fat and she was probably in denial over that. There should be a movement for young black females to get in shape because a lot of them think it's ok to be chunky cuz it makes them "thick" when in reality they can gun for the flat stomach look and keep their ass looking nice with squats and lunges and glute work.

I ain't mad at you bro

it wasnt her weight i could care less if she was 5'4 220 it was her attitude and how she felt entitled to shyt

Status
Not open for further replies.