Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why the heck are all you losers so hateful towards women. It's the worst kind of losers that say the fakest simp crap and then get no attention or get rejected and start saying the word bytch like they have Tourette's.

no one was hateful towards oliver though, she lost the attn from her simps, and then went into total chaos.

let this be a sign to all women out there who think your all that, you may be hot today but a younger hotter broad with a better body is turning 18 every day, as you decay into nearly fossil status once that attn is gone you are nothing

:pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
so nikkas get man-gina hurt over their aliases being exposed now?
jfuryd.gif

nikka if you dont kill yo damn self immediately.....

x1djed.gif

yo mama aint shyt...
a0yqua.jpg

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I say unban her tomorrow just to see what happens for entertainments sake. And UGkSam the owner can make whatever rules he wants.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
no one was hateful towards oliver though, she lost the attn from her simps, and then went into total chaos.

let this be a sign to all women out there who think your all that, you may be hot today but a younger hotter broad with a better body is turning 18 every day, as you decay into nearly fossil status once that attn is gone you are nothing

:pacspit:

I don't know dude I mean u got people telling her to commit suicide calling her a fat pig. There is definitely lots of anger towards females here and it obviously comes from women probably being bytchy to 90% of guys who try to be nice to them but it's not really their fault they can't f*ck every guy that comes up to them.

But I also find the board entertaining as is so don't change lol

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Wow that manic depressive bytch is finally gone :wow:

Yo!! Do the right thing yall and keep this chick banned.

If she really wants to come back let her make a new name.

Haha wtf a better looking bytch came thru got freak nasty on camera. And fukked with this hoe's self esteem so badly she self-imploded, and reduced her self to posting gay tranny pics :pachaha:

Something aint right with that chicks spirit :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.